F1 2016 Season with Fantasy League see Threadmark

Sigma

This Kimi Verstappen fight reminds me of Maldonado vs Alonso 2012 in Spain.

Giggsy92

Good point by DC about the regulation changes, just need someone to get close to Mercedes and the racing will be fine.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Ruthless of Red Bull to get rid of Kvyat but it was the right move. Verstappen is a superstar whereas Kvyat is just a decent driver.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Good race that. Well done to Verstappen, don't think he will be going back to torro roso any time soon now. Shame Riccardo tyre went, as it was setting up for a cracking last lap as he gave it one last shot to get around.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
What a race from Max. fecking Kimi sucks. Didnt push hard enough for that first place. He had 22 laps to overtake and didnt. Having said that a brlliant drive from the 18 year old.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Great drive also considering all the criticism Red Bull received and the amount of pressure that was put on him during the race.

At 18 years old he should've buckled under the pressure.

Giggsy92

Incredible stuff. Feel like such a historic day deserved a better podium interviewer than Placido Domingo though.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Was Vettel like Verstappen when he was 18? Vettel was 22 when he first became world champion.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Looking at the replays it looks like a rosberg error to me. Certainly not a full car width. He also did a second dink to make sure. I think he'll be in trouble.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Reminded me of Vettel's first win at Monza. Vettel was so cool out front that it just felt that it was the start of a special career.

Same with Verstappen here. He handled that like a pro. The win wasn't gifted, he had to earn it.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Yeezus, thought Red Bull had been massive douches in doing the swap mid-season but can't really argue with that!

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Danny Ric and Vettel should be disappointed that the drivers behind them on the track got the better strategy.

Giggsy92

Wouldn't surprise me if Red Bull put Ricciardo onto an inferior strategy because they wanted Verstappen to win.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
I expect Hamilton to be at Ferrari next year.

Ainu

Was Vettel like Verstappen when he was 18? Vettel was 22 when he first became world champion.
Not sure about his age when he started making an impact, but I remember a lot of people saying Vettel had it in him some time before he actually won it. Both very clearly talented at a young age in any case.

gormless

Both were very talented in different ways. Verstappen is definitely more eye catching and more daring, but Vettel seemed smoother.

It's a very exciting crop of talent coming through really. And a lot of it is from Red Bull's driver program. Vettel is still young, Riccardio has proven he's talented, Verstappen is hugely exciting