F1 2018 Season

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
So if Hamilton wins and Vettel comes 3rd or worse then Hamilton can afford to finish 5th in all of the final 4 races.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It's not only a problem with their engine. Ferrari lacks balance in the slowest parts of the track.

F-Red

I think the most exciting news from that session was the step in power from Honda.

Hephaestus

They didn’t. That’s a myth
Not that the alternate is much better for them; they got it horribly wrong
I know they denied the story but I don't buy that they chose those sets, no other team chose less than 7 supersofts and Mclaren have 4 as well as 4 of the medium tyres when no-one else has more than 2. Either way though, it's a choice between them being incompetent and them being insanely idiotic.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Been awake forever and completely forgot this was on.
Just read about Ferrari....yikes the incompetence!

F-Red

I'd argue it's more a Vettel issue than a team issue, when they went out on supersofts the track was probably at it's quickest for the session. The issue was that they didn't keep clear of the kerbs.

Driver error all day long.

I know they denied the story but I don't buy that they chose those sets, no other team chose less than 7 supersofts and Mclaren have 4 as well as 4 of the medium tyres when no-one else has more than 2. Either way though, it's a choice between them being incompetent and them being insanely idiotic.
My brother works for them and that was what he was saying last night. So it’s idiotic rather incompetent :lol:

gaucho_10

I think the most exciting news from that session was the step in power from Honda.
People who were betting against Honda are plain stupid. Just look at the new 2018 engine (it is on display at the track this weekend) and compare it to 2017 engine. You can see all the areas where it got bigger (and suddenly better and more reliable) which they were not allowed to change for 2017 just so "the best chasis on the grid" can stay the best during last season.

Honda makes more engines in a year then Mercedes, Ferrari and Renault combined. As a F1 team it didn't work out for them in the past, but as a engine supplier solely, the only way for them is forward, matching and eventually surpassing Mercedes if regulations stay the same from 2021 to 2025 (which they probalbly will because no other engine manufacturer has the balls to enter the competition).

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
By the way since only he and Bottas start on softs this is looking like a real good opportunity for Hamilton to get another grand slam (qualify 1st, win, fastest lap, lead every lap).

Giggsy92

Max doing the Ferrari pitwall's job for them there. Could put Vettel right in the fight for victory once Max takes his penalty.

NK86

Wtf was Vettel thinking there? He has no one but himself to blame for most of his losses.

Krits

Sigh, this has been a shitty year sports wise. Vettel out of the championship early. United playing like crap. Really disappointing.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Crazy Seb.. really doesn't do well under pressure.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
When someone is desperate he tries everything. Don't blame him at all even because the title race was already over.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Why wasn't the dutch fecker penalized for taking Kimi out? Sometimes he is still a big cnut. Never a true champion in the end.

hp88

When someone is desperate he tries everything. Don't blame him at all even because the title race was already over.
It was going to be hard to make up 50 points but that move from Vettel was stupid, he should have held back as Max still had to serve a penalty. Arrivabene has to go though, too many mistakes from the team this year which has put Vettel in this situation.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It was going to be hard to make up 50 points but that move from Vettel was stupid, he should have held back as Max still had to serve a penalty. Arrivabene has to go though, too many mistakes from the team this year which has put Vettel in this situation.
Yeah, Vettel has made many mistakes over the season, but because Ferrari has put him under pressure.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Why is Hamilton complaing everytime? FFS! He drives the best car on the track and it still seems he drives a Williams :lol:. That's the reason why i can't stand his behaviour.

Asger

So why is Hamilton not letting Bottas win now? This sport is a joke nowadays