F1 2018 Season

Asger

Because he has a title to win? I thought that much was obvious.
Doesnit care, it should not be allowed on the first place. And this sport is Racing? Embarrassing.

Kimi could have let Vettel go past him but for him F1 is Racing so good on him!

F-Red

Doesnit care, it should not be allowed on the first place. And this sport is Racing? Embarrassing.
It's happened for years, it's a team sport & drivers will shuffle to bring home the right result.

Asger

It's happened for years, it's a team sport & drivers will shuffle to bring home the right result.
When Bottas did it he still had a chance to win it potentially. F1 has been terrible for years and this happens more often than the old days.

F-Red

When Bottas did it he still had a chance to win it potentially. F1 has been terrible for years and this happens more often than the old days.
Go back to Hungary 2017. It happens. Watch touring cars or something which doesn't have the ability of team orders, either that or get over it.

Asger

Go back to Hungary 2017. It happens. Watch touring cars or something which doesn't have the ability of team orders, either that or get over it.
I hardly watch it any more, maybe 3 races every seasons. Boring as feck. Used to back in the day watch every race even during nights. It's at least far from Racing.

spwd

How the feck did Vettel get off without a penalty, absolutely disgusting, it was a lot worse than what Max did.

Hephaestus

How the feck did Vettel get off without a penalty, absolutely disgusting, it was a lot worse than what Max did.
Guessing it's because he didn't hurt Verstappen and fecked his own race. Basically penalised himself and they normally leave those as is.

spwd

Guessing it's because he didn't hurt Verstappen and fecked his own race. Basically penalised himself and they normally leave those as is.
Stupid though because it’s not just about those two is it, someone behind could’ve gained a place.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Don't understand why they didn't hand the win to Bottas.

GloryHunter07

This looked like it could be a really great season. Ferrari and Seb have contrived to turn it into a procession.

Hephaestus

Three British drivers for next year with the F2 championship leaded George Russell joining Williams. Guessing that guarantees Ocon is out next year as I'd imagine Sirotkin will keep his seat.

kotha

That's some compliment coming from Alonso.. I think we need to see Hamilton in a Ferrari.. Just makes so much sense.. And I say this as someone who doesn't like Ferrari too much..

RedFish

Kubica is hotly tipped for the second seat at Williams
Nice for Kubica, but I struggle to see how Williams will become relevant again. Likes of Force India, Haas and the other middle of the road teams have stolen a march on them, leaving them secure at the ass end of the grid.

Last edited:

Hephaestus

He's complained about it already, said the stewards lacked "common sense". Personally, I'd agree there was a lack of common sense but it was from him, not the stewards. This is one of the areas where the stewards will always show zero tolerance for pretty obvious reasons, several other drivers have made the same error this year and been given the same penalty.

Giggsy92

Could be any of the top 3 ending up fastest, think it will be Vettel but Merc will just be relieved that Kimi's having another poor weekend. Could be a tough first stint for them tomorrow though.