F1 2018 Season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh bloody hell how Hamilton pulled out that lap? I swore Ferrari were going to get pole.
HAM is just:drool:

Hephaestus

The best car from Monza for sure.
Last few races, yeah I'll go with that. But over the course of the season I'd say it has been pretty even and at this race in particular it's looking very close between the two teams, maybe even Ferrari with a slight advantage considering Raikkonen was so close to Hamilton in that session. 100% sure that Mercedes don't have the best car by miles here, if they did then Hamilton would have been out of sight in quali round a track he loves, instead he only just pulled it off.

Leg-End

Vettel should probably minimum get 2nd from there but you get the feeling Ferrari will go super aggressive all or nothing to win as they should at this point.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Last few races, yeah I'll go with that. But over the course of the season I'd say it has been pretty even and at this race in particular it's looking very close between the two teams, maybe even Ferrari with a slight advantage considering Raikkonen was so close to Hamilton in that session. 100% sure that Mercedes don't have the best car by miles here, if they did then Hamilton would have been out of sight in quali round a track he loves, instead he only just pulled it off.
Fair enough. Hamilton has surely made the difference and kept them alive in the first part of the season.

SillyUsername

Fair enough. Hamilton has surely made the difference and kept them alive in the first part of the season.
I don’t particularly like Hamilton but he has been by far the better driver over the past 2 years. Vettel has been left looking a real mug, especially with how this season has panned out.

Hamilton has been on it practically all year, Vettel has been flapping and crashing. The great German from 20 years ago would’ve had this title wrapped up by now, quickly and efficiently, with the advantage Ferrari had at the start of the season.

Vettel did not capitalise on the advantage he’d been given and once Mercedes caught up, he was shown up for the pretender that he is. It’s actually sad how much worse Hamilton has made Vettel look over the past couple of seasons.

Jazz

Don't think Lewis will clinch it today, but as long as he picks up the points. Reckon Seb might finish at least 2nd.

Giggsy92

Can see Kimi getting into the lead either into turn one or down the back straight given that Ferrari's engine advantage is back. Sounds like the tyres could cause havoc so anything could happen after that...

Merc will surely be feeling a bit nervous after their gearbox/front wing dramas - could be a damage limitation type race for them.

Jazz

Vettel. That's it surely!

F-Red

First time Kimi has made an overtake position stick on the first lap since 2016. Bonkers.

Giggsy92

:lol: Vettel the gift that keeps on giving. Could see that coming from a mile away, Ferrari must be almost out of patience with him.

Jazz

Seb completely lost his head.

Sigma

Far too many mistakes from Seb this season. Hopefully he can bounce back next season, this championship is over.

Sigma

He had to go for it , Seb has nothing to lose , cant blame him.
He's been too impatient this season. He could have tried again next lap, he managed to get past Daniel on the straight, could have done so next time out.

Member 90887

Let's see who's fault it was first. can't understand how we didn't have replays yet.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
On the start, shouldn’t the car in pole start on the side that gives them the inside line on the first corner? It seems way too easy for P2 to brake late and force their way through, although in this case Kimi was at least level with Lewis as they approached the corner anyway.