F1 2018 Season

Hephaestus

You are right within the current rules. But the rules have to be changes so that teammates have incentive to race each other.
If Kimi is faster, he should be able to prove it by racing his mate.
Nah, then we just get the "Fernando is faster than you". I don't like team orders but they will always happen.

Mercedes wait all this time and pit Lewis when rain is predicted imminently. Brilliant.

Mister_Stubbs

You are right within the current rules. But the rules have to be changes so that teammates have incentive to race each other.
If Kimi is faster, he should be able to prove it by racing his mate.
Was Kimi that much faster though? Now Seb is in clear air he is going even faster which he said he could with fresher tyres. I don’t like it, I don’t like it when other teams do it but I understand why they do it.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Nah, then we just get the "Fernando is faster than you". I don't like team orders but they will always happen.

Mercedes wait all this time and pit Lewis when rain is predicted imminently. Brilliant.
Was Kimi that much faster though? Now Seb is in clear air he is going even faster which he said he could with fresher tyres. I don’t like it, I don’t like it when other teams do it but I understand why they do it.
I meant if Seb is faster, he should be able to prove it. I don't blame the teams for giving the order. It's the only rational thing to do.
I blame the rules.

Hephaestus

I meant if Seb is faster, he should be able to prove it. I don't blame the teams for giving the order. It's the only rational thing to do.
I blame the rules.
That's how you end up with teammates crashing into each other and ruining their entire race. Vettel is 5 seconds ahead already.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I blame the rules.
This.

I very much prefer if drivers prove they're faster than their teammates by overtaking them legitimately rather than depending on team orders.

Mister_Stubbs

This.

I very much prefer if drivers prove they're faster than their teammates by overtaking them legitimately rather than depending on team orders.
I agree but in most cases aren’t team mates, especially at the top end of the grip discouraged not to race by the teams? The last thin Ferrari need in a race where they are totally dominating is to have their two cars collide and take each other out.