g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2018 Season

Rooney1987

While Ferrari have been so good on strategy Merc’s have been very bad. They best hope it starts to rain.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
An almighty risk from Hamilton. He's fecked if it doesn't rain soon.

Hephaestus

And there we go. Kimi gets told to let him through and then does. Yet he'll still get pelters.

Mister_Stubbs

As I say that.. I understand Kimi’s frustration as well as f1 fans in general but when you have one guy who is capable of going quicker and leads the championship, it makes total sense for Ferrari to do that.. just as any other team would do.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As I say that.. I understand Kimi’s frustration as well as f1 fans in general but when you have one guy who is capable of going quicker and leads the championship, it makes total sense for Ferrari to do that.. just as any other team would do.
You are right within the current rules. But the rules have to be changes so that teammates have incentive to race each other.
If Kimi is faster, he should be able to prove it by racing his mate.