F1 2018 Season

hp88

Not a bad start for Mclaren but they can't blame the engine any more, 4 Renault powered cars into Q3.

Giggsy92

Probably a pitlane start with that amount of damage. Don't know why he didn't back off after messing up the first corner, the Merc does look a bit of a handful at times though to be fair.

pauldyson1uk

Interesting press conference...

LH: “I can assure you we don’t have a party mode. I use the same mode from Q2 to the end of Q3. There was no extra button or mode I engaged in.”

SV: “What were you doing before then?”

LH: “I was waiting to put a good lap in and wipe the smile off your face.”

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona

LH: “I can assure you we don’t have a party mode. I use the same mode from Q2 to the end of Q3. There was no extra button or mode I engaged in.”

Just a few days ago he posted this on instagram

Hamilton has always struck me as a cocky and insecure individual, not a fan.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

:lol:

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Cocky , he has every right to be cocky, thats because he is World Champion and the best driver in F1 (in my opinion, others will have different ) has for insecure :lol::lol:
He does seem insecure, which is strange because he really doesn't have anything to be insecure about.

He made that Instagram comment because people were posting in the comments about how he has it easy with a dominant Mercedes etc...

I also remember how Vettel's domination back in 2011 and 2013 really got under his skin.

kotha

:lol:

Brilliant..

pauldyson1uk

He does seem insecure, which is strange because he really doesn't have anything to be insecure about.

He made that Instagram comment because people were posting in the comments about how he has it easy with a dominant Mercedes etc...

I also remember how Vettel's domination back in 2011 and 2013 really got under his skin.
In your opinion ,I dont see it.
Of curse it would get under his skin , he wants to win , what dd you expect him to do sit back and say , yeah its OK !!