F1 2020 Season

Tiber

Maybe Albon can get a good result from this position. I genuinely think he is a good driver and that Max style Red Bull is just hard to drive

Stan Jefferson

Max was going backwards before the incident anyway there, lost about 10 places before he even got to turn 1.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Poor Max. There goes any chance of preventing the Merc 1-2 again. Cyril must secretly be grinning.

Gasley- how to go from hero to zero in the span of a week. Time moves fast.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Maybe it's silly and not possible to implement, but I find it annoying that SC laps count as full laps for the race. Maybe have them count as half laps or whatever, but it kills race content.

F-Red

Dangerous restart from Bottas, backing the pack up did not help the drivers towards the back of the grid.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Two red flags in two races, has to be a record.

F-Red

As much as I dislike Grosjean, he's absolutely right in the tirade on the radio. Hugely dangerous & Giovanazzi's onboard is scary.

Leg-End

Bottas played it by the rules in fairness but that was ridiculous. The pack at the back went and the front didn’t.

Jack-C20

In fairness Brundle said Bottas would do that before he got to the home straight. Someone obviously jumped the gun at the back.