F1 2020 Season

Tiber

I hope Albon can grab a podium, feel he has been hard done by this season.

Jack-C20

Missed the start of the race but saw the massive restart crash, this is making things more exciting, obviously provided no one gets hurt.

Hopefully we get even more excitement throughout the race
Are you managing to watch it live this week? I seem to recall you having to watch highlights last week.

Does anyone know if the Ferrari will be able to put any pressure on the Mercedes with soft tyres on or am I being too hopeful?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I've been distracted by other things whilst keeping a little eye on things here and my my no one can complain this race is boring! Everything's happening!

Jack-C20

Are you managing to watch it live this week? I seem to recall you having to watch highlights last week.

Does anyone know if the Ferrari will be able to put any pressure on the Mercedes with soft tyres on or am I being too hopeful?
Never mind :lol:

F-Red

Albon has thrown away the opportunity of a podium, it'll put some more pressure on his seat for next year.

United Hobbit

Indeed I am :) though have to go out at 4 and doubt they will be done by then

I cant see anyone getting near the Mercedes the gap they have already is insane. Hopefully we have a bit more mix ups happen

Tiber

That was a long wait to see Lewis win it on the first lap :drool:

Who knows, maybe a wheel will fall off or the track will break. That usually results in a competitive race at the front

Tiber

Leclerc is a hell of a driver. Holding off the tracing point in a dog of a car

Jack-C20

Indeed I am :) though have to go out at 4 and doubt they will be done by then

I cant see anyone getting near the Mercedes the gap they have already is insane. Hopefully we have a bit more mix ups happen
:lol: Typical! With how this has gone so far I can’t imagine it can have much more drama left. At least midfield is looking close.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Bottas gaining on Lewis