F1 2020 Season

United Hobbit

That Ferrari is awful just getting swept aside.

Is it my wishful thing or is Lance Stroll least slightly eroding the gap to the Mercedes now he's cleared Le Clerc?

Tiber

That Ferrari is awful just getting swept aside.

Is it my wishful thing or is Lance Stroll least slightly eroding the gap to the Mercedes now he's cleared Le Clerc?
Yes the gap might close if the race continues until March

Tiber

The Ferrari might be a dog, but it is better than the Williams. Russell is doing a good job

Leg-End

Bottas playing the political game, if he starts down that road he will end up out of the seat by 2022.

Tiber

I hope Ric can hold third, not just because I am not a member of the Stroll fanclub, would like to see the Renault boss get a tattoo

RepardReece

Hamilton's in a class of his own to Bottas, who's destroyed them tyres trying to keep up with Lewis.

Tiber

Poor George has had the worst luck over the last year or two. Would love to see him get a point. Bloody typical that he is being chased by a Ferrari rather than a Haas or Alfa

Tiber

Letting Ric go continues to look like a worse and worse decision by RB in a way - but I of course also understand why he left.
Didn't Renault offer him an absolute fortune to leave? Watching Drive to Survive it looked like Red Bull very much wanted to keep him.

Though I doubt he wanted to be no 2 behind Max. Great driver but he isn't Max.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Didn't Renault offer him an absolute fortune to leave? Watching Drive to Survive it looked like Red Bull very much wanted to keep him.

Yup. Tbf to Renault - looks to have paid dividends for them in that short time.

Speaking of Max- Toto is clearly an admirer - wonder if RB and Merc could do a swap for all our sakes :lol: :lol:

Tiber

this is the part of F1 I dont like, it should be flat out, fast as you can, not having to protect tyres.
Not keen on the engine modes and all that shite either. Give the driver a car, let him drive it round as fast as he can.

Wicked_Badger

RB very much wanted to keep him & Horner was blind-sided by his decision. They fecked it up a bit by focussing on Max a bit too much, and the reliability issues DR had in his last year we’re terrible.

Probably didn’t help that Renault gave him an absolute truckload of cash and wanted to make him their main main either, mind!

Tiber

I know it's all about the money and they wont do it, but F1 should rotate tracks in and out every year or two.

If they refuse to ditch the shite Spanish track rotate it with the new one in Portugal.

Variety is great