F1 2020 Season

United Hobbit

Yup. Tbf to Renault - looks to have paid dividends for them in that short time.

Speaking of Max- Toto is clearly an admirer - wonder if RB and Merc could do a swap for all our sakes :lol: :lol:
Would absolutely love that to happen! Max and Hamilton in the Mercedes would be so exciting

Jack-C20

Will be interesting how they restart this time. At least there’s less cars.

Tiber

3 red flags in 2 races.

Wonder if Albon can make up a place, the Red Bull doesn't seem strong off the line today

United Hobbit

why have they red flagged? The car is nicely out the way so could surely have been cleared under the safety car?

Leg-End

Christ Bottas has to win this, he won’t get a better chance. He’s a lucky boy.

macheda14

why have they red flagged? The car is nicely out the way so could surely have been cleared under the safety car?
They have to fix the tire wall. If someone crashed in that same spot again there wouldn’t be as much structure to absorb the impact.

Tiber

Cracking race today. I admit I do love a bit of havoc as long as nobody is injured.

Shame the race at the front is dull as dishwater

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
This is like the never ending race :lol:

Tiber

All Russell has to do is hold off Kimi (could get a pen) and Grosjean (who is shit) to get a point

Tiber

Yikes. That repair is going to eat into daddy strolls billions.

Do teams still build a third car?

Wicked_Badger

Pretty mental. The Italian stewards have managed to drop a Ferrari off a crane, nearly hitting one of them & now hoisted a still on fire Racing Point. Crazy.

Jack-C20

I always wonder what happens to a car after something like this. Imagine being a mechanic and a smashed up, fire damaged car covered in fire extinguisher foam turns up and you’ve just got to salvage what you can I guess.

I wouldn’t want to be a marshal. It must be weird having to look after something which is worth millions but also looks like scrap.

Tiber

Get bottas out of that Merc and give Russell his chance. He has already got an extension for next year doesn't he? Total waste, even if he does win this somehow it is only because of the constant disruption, not due to racing

Last edited: