F1 2020 Season

Leg-End

Hamilton is never catching Max on old tyres, he’s been managing them since forever. Take the 3rd, net loss is very little.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
We have found Hamilton's biggest weakness....pitlanes :lol: . Honestly it is incredible how many times he's got into nonsense in the pitlane.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Lewis eating into Max’s advantage now.. Wonder if he’s been saving enough in his tyres to have a go at the end.

Been dull as feck this.

fecking VSC.

Tiber

I have been watching this race, but only half interested in it. Not sure why

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
This would have been a spicy race without the 10s penalty. Lewis' mistake and then Vettel crash in Q2 forced Lewis onto the softs for the start. Looks like that would have cost him about 5 to 10 seconds in the race. He was ahead by 2 or 3 seconds before he took the penalty.

Hephaestus

Grosjean demonstrating how fecking stupid the turn 2 rule is, if he'd tried to go round the bollards he'd have joined Sainz.

A fecking VSC for bollards :lol:

ArmchairCritic

This would have been a spicy race without the 10s penalty. Lewis' mistake and then Vettel crash in Q2 forced Lewis onto the softs for the start. Looks like that would have cost him about 5 to 10 seconds in the race. He was ahead by 2 or 3 seconds before he took the penalty.
Looks like Bottas would have won anyway. Hard to tell though if Hamilton went into his shell a bit post-penalty.

Leg-End

This track is a concrete jungle shithole, absolute rubbish that should be nowhere near the calendar

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
A SC for some foam bollards. What a joke. That corner has lead to more discussion and focus than the actual race itself.

Leg-End

I think so too but at least they'd have been some action. This is awful.
He definitely had good pace and a better strategy but he probably would have had to pass Lewis on track and when’s the last time he even managed that?

Hephaestus

He definitely had good pace and a better strategy but he probably would have had to pass Lewis on track and when’s the last time he even managed that?
Monza last year, was similar in that he had fresher tyres there as well. Think he'd have been able to manage it here as well but would have been nice to see him try it instead of it being decided by a penalty for something before the race.

ArmchairCritic

I think he did enough to turn the deficit to Lewis into a lead but I suppose Lewis being up Bottas' gearbox is a completely different pressure for Bottas. A strange weekend for Mercedes.

Leg-End

I think he did enough to turn the deficit to Lewis into a lead but I suppose Lewis being up Bottas' gearbox is a completely different pressure for Bottas. A strange weekend for Mercedes.
Well they pitted Lewis early today to get him a gap because of the penalty. I very much doubt he would have jumped him in the stops as Lewis was managing as soo as he got out.

Tiber

Look at Bottas getting all hyped up because sky are trying to invent a title fight.

Shame he can't win without his teammate getting two penalties

Hephaestus

Look at Bottas getting all hyped up because sky are trying to invent a title fight.

Shame he can't win without his teammate getting two penalties
That's been the best part of the race, them trying to hype this up into something more. All Bottas needs is another race with Hamilton getting into issues in Q2, getting a pre-race penalty, getting a ban and then he'll only be 8 points behind Hamilton with two wins.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not the race to be sending that message. Calm down mate.
I mean, who knows how long it will be before he wins again.

Leg-End

Bottas using a bee as an excuse for Turn 1....heard it all

Lewis goes well at the Nurburgring, he might be gearing up for a spanking.

keithsingleton

Bottas with an easy win, handed to him by a daft practise start from Lewis..
Max never got close to him and Lewis from 11th to an easy 3rd.
Not the best race, but it was OK , not has dull as other years.
Sadly Hammy has only himself to blame. However, we all know on a even playing field Bottas can't live with Hammy. Points dropped which I'm sure we will get back. Hammy just has to be careful now with another two points on his licence. 2 more then it's a race ban.