F1 2020 Season

Member 90887

That's ridiculous. A Mercedes with 3 wheels manages to win the race.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh my God I've never seen anything like that!

Lewis!

Leg-End

That’s actually amazing, 3 wheel winner.

Mercedes didn’t need to risk that, silly.

Fully Fledged

They should have brought Hamilton in they had a clear pit stop and took far too big a risk. They got away with it but it was a risk not worth taking.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Look.at Hamilton's tyres. How on earth? So lucky is Lewis

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Why the feck did RedBull pit!

Leg-End

Bottas has a mountain to climb now, that was a huge result in the end.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Because they wanted to get the extra point for fastest lap, which they did. They didn't know Hamilton was gonna get a flat did they :lol:
It was obvious that Hamilton was in danger of blowing his tyres. Maybe Max has tyre issues as well

Leg-End

So dominant the Mercedes did nearly the whole last lap on 3 wheels and still won :lol:

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Williams, Renault and McLaren were not short of funds either. The FIA still took massive steps to level the playing field.

At the end of the day, this is a show. The show is currently dogshit. F1’s dwindling viewership is evident of this fact.
Like the PL with the Scouse winning by 20 odd points?

It's up to the teams to build competitive cars, it's not Mercedes or FIA fault, it's the fault of Ferrari, Red Bull et al.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Crazy ending! It's so typical though that both Bottas and Hamilton have the exact same thing happen to them but of course it results in Bottas losing 18 points and Hamilton keeping his 25. Should've been the other way around since that would've made the championship a bit interesting, now it's all over instead.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Crazy ending! It's so typical though that both Bottas and Hamilton have the exact same thing happen to them but of course it results in Bottas losing 18 points and Hamilton keeping his 25. Should've been the other way around since that would've made the championship a bit interesting, now it's all over instead.
IIRC 2013 had similar issues with the tyres and Hamilton's went whilst in the lead!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Who was the first car to shown signs of tyre failure ? Kimi ? Evidence was there. Amazed Mercs didn't pit with their insurance.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Who was the first car to shown signs of tyre failure ? Kimi ? Evidence was there. Amazed Mercs didn't pit with their insurance.
Maybe Kvyat? Brundle suggested it was a rear puncture. As soon as Verstappen pitted they should have pitted Hamilton.