F1 2022 Season

Do Haas even develop their cars? No wonder they went first, good marketing.

how can nobody spot any differences?! there’s like 3 giant obvious ones, and these are the bog basic press release cars

F1 reddit has a good thread highlighting the differences between this and last year's haas. Quite a clear difference, I also believe its an early test model so it has been changed since these pictures even more.

I think it’s taken somewhere in Stevenage. Maybe on the outskirts tbf which is perhaps why you didn’t recognise it.
True, it might very well be one of those parts of Stevenage I have never been to. Or maybe it's around the Mercedes F1 Factory in Brackley, I haven't seen all of its surroundings either.

Is he back to being what? What is Lewis back too? Looks like he is working as a bin man? Got the trousers and everything.

Expect the Williams car launch to be revealed soon. They did it over the weekend, not sure why they haven't announced a date for it yet.

I've seen some photos of it so I imagine it'll be released publicly in the next couple of days.

As far as I could tell from a quick glance they're more detail on it than the Haas model showed.

Horner is great for the sport, as is Toto.

Because you love narcissistic, self obsessed idiots?
I love everything about Horner. If you like Care Bear personalities then good for you pal. No judgement from me

I hope Horner goes there and struts around in a Max Verstappen world champion t shirt . That would truly be amazing.

Ps. I also love everything about Totto

I love everything about Horner. If you like Care Bear personalities then good for you pal. No judgement from me

I hope Horner goes there and struts around in a Max Verstappen world champion t shirt . That would truly be amazing.

I think you've missed the joke.

This isn't actually Christian Horner, it's somebody who entered it and put his name down to look funny.

I think you've missed the joke.

This isn't actually Christian Horner, it's somebody who entered it and put his name down to look funny.

All the articles I've read said it was redbull Horner that entered a charity event..unless I'm missing the joke you yourself are trying to make.

Care Bear personalities. :lol:

still not getting excited for this year. maybe it will change come first race weekend but feels like it’s a year where i might flick over to the odd race to see cars going vroom but i’m not going to make sure i’m home at x to watch y.

still not getting excited for this year. maybe it will change come first race weekend but feels like it’s a year where i might flick over to the odd race to see cars going vroom but i’m not going to make sure i’m home at x to watch y.
Eh? This is the most exciting season in a decade.

Eh? This is the most exciting season in a decade.

i’m still not over the last few laps of last year. i agree on paper it should be a cracker and i’ll definitely watch it at times to see what the cars are capable of and who is making waves in that race but devoting time to a whole season and getting invested in a title race seems a lot like a case of fool me once shame on/ shame on you, fool me - fool me, can’t get fooled again.

As long as lewis wins his 8th championship i dont car how masi manipulated the result to ensure max became champion.

The cult of Hamilton is hilarious
I've followed F1 long before Hamilton came onto the scene and it has never been a farce like it currently is. Not even when it's ceo was having his backside swatted by hookers.

All the articles I've read said it was redbull Horner that entered a charity event..unless I'm missing the joke you yourself are trying to make.
It seems as though it's since been revealed it WAS actually Horner, I thought it was a prank. Apologies.