5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Very decent game. Get in some great positions and made good runs, but he kept the ball for too long in some moments and decision making was off in other parts. Overall not poor, but I won't say great tbh. Very decent.

Untd55

Was definitely our best midfielder and one of the best on the pitch. The problem is he will get criticism for the penalty, but that should never have been given.

He won the ball back a lot, so I will be interested to see his stats.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Really interesting reading this. Although I agree that there is a player there, I still thought he was not good enough in possession today and was responsible for many of their counter attacks.

RonaldoVII

Thought his all round game was good today. The penalty is a black mark against him whether it was the right decision or not and there was no way back from that but he did well otherwise.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Feel bad for him, hit the post with a nice attempt and finally looks up to it, only for some fat prick and a diving French cnut to ruin it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Very good today. Excellent at retaining the ball. Unlucky with the penalty. I think the ref thought he clipped him with his legs.

ManRed

Won the ball quite a few times. Gave the ball at important times quite a few times too. Never a penalty so can't blame him, maybe the wind got Lacazette more that he did.

KennyBurner

Very good player and showed exactly he type of players we want at this club. Fact of the matter was we were able to pass around because he was there today. he had no help from pogba who loves to drift out wide anytime we try to build from the back. He just needs to bulk up.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'll be honest, I don't see it with Fred. Don't think him and Pogba work as a combination in midfield which basically means Fred is fecked as Pogba will always be the better player and we shouldn't be shunting Pogba out on the left to fit Fred in the starting lineup.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I'd be amazed if he's good enough to even be a squad player long term

Litch

Incredible he got so much stick today in the match thread.

He was twice the midfielder that Paul Pogba was and the latter had a fecking week off!
Losing does that to people in there and Fred is the current forum dog to kick anyway. They are literally waiting for him to do something wrong....

Art

Art the artist
There's a player there but you need to be consistent to make it here. He ain't it unfortunately and the more we play him in the PL, the higher our chances of dropping points.

Andersons Dietician

I’m really just not sure about him, in patches today he was great and I was thinking, oh here we go the real Fred, making great choices, looking assured getting a foot in and just generally loooked like a good player. 10 minutes later he has a spell where he is passing to no one, losing the ball often and all of a sudden looking like he is back to being poor and he just flip flops between the two.
I want to see a lot more and hopefully he can put a complete performance together and become the player we want. Wasn’t helped by Matic who really didn’t look match ready.

acnumber9

He was brilliant if you ignore the multiple shit things he did. It’s hard to do that when one of them costs you any chance of getting back in the game.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
High energy and some good defensive contributions. Way too sloppy with the ball though.

Ban

Has been one of our best players. Unlucky with penalty which never was. Lots of quick passing and movement and didn't lose possession much like before.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Defensively he is good, wins lot of tackles but on ball he wasn't that good in the first half.

Overall he had a good game.

luke511

Must've been watching a different game. I thought Matic was sluggish and ineffectual with McTominay unlucky to have been ousted by him. Fred was so so. Never an Ander replacement
I thought Matic did a good job of tackling and weaving his way out in tight spaces to maintain possession, an average game for him but best of a bad bunch.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I thought he was good today. Would play him in the next match as well. Let him keep his momentum. He will learn from his mistakes.

worldinmotion66

His energy and tackling is decent, but he's just too inconsistent on the ball. I don't think Matic helped him much, or Pogba when we switched things. At least he can come off the pitch knowing he tried and got stuck in.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Stupid penalty to give away, beyond that he carried the midfield at times.

reddevil80

Personally, I am fed up of him losing the ball and giving it away. Yeah, he had a cracking game against PSG but domestically he is poor. He does so much running around because he is the player who loses the ball more often than any other. He also looks backwards and sidewards far too often when receiving the ball in my eyes.

That was not a penalty that was given against him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.