Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

Can't stand this fraud. True reflection of the state that this club is in.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We must remove him from the team immediately to stand any chance of top 4.

Oranges038

Most expensive defender ever, captain of Man Utd.

He wouldn't even get in Burnley's back 4.

el3mel

A club captained by this clown deserves to be shit like this.

If you captain is Harry Maguire, then your club must be a full circus.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is being bullied on the ground by one of the tallest forwards in the PL. Enough said.

Bobski

That goal, comes charging out at an angle and basically takes both himself and McTominay who was closing in to press the player, out of the game, just woeful.

Castia

Sick to death of this fecking player

He’s been average for the majority of his career and Is surely one of the worst ever transfers at 80m it’s a complete joke at this point

Fecking club captain is a meme

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He really cannot be a starter next season. Dont see Ralf dropping him for good.

I'd really want to know how much involvement he's had for the goals we have conceded this season. He just seems to be there doing something fecking stupid.

hp88

It's all good, he's playing himself out of a role at this club, it will be an easy decision for the next manager.

Ludens the Red

We’ve now gone from August to February where this guy has basically been performing at a league one level for the majority of that period. It’s an absolute disgrace that he’s still being picked and is captain.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I feel he will be one of those players who stays at the club for years despite his poor performances

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Just a standard Maguire performance these days. At fault for the goal, fortunate not to get a red, failed to score a decent opportunity from a corner, and ultimately cost us the win.

ti vu

I can't remember any one of our CBs since I started support this club, that so often come into a tackle and opposition come out so advantageous. It's like the opposite of Messi tight place quick foot dribbling. Messi got out with impossible advantage, while Maguire giving opposition impossible upper hand afterward. Baffling.

united for life

I see no reason why he should start ahead of any of the remaining center backs. I’d pick lindelof, jones or bailly ahead of him any day.

Superunknown

Everyone has that member of the family that you're forced to love or like, because they're there, and you just can't get rid of them. So, you may as well co-exist with them, for the sake of an easy life. A bit like a racist uncle, or that older cousin who is a bit of a bully. Or a lot of a bully. Or just a knob.

That's our 'Arry. I like him because he's there.

Abhinav

Cost us the first disallowed goal, was at fault for their goal, hope he doesn’t start the next game.

Jaykespeare88

Most expensive defender ever, captain of Man Utd.

He wouldn't even get in Burnley's back 4.
Mee and Tarkovski actually defend like it means something, Maquire thinks he is Beckenbaur. Burnley CDs would definately slide in and get that ball from Jay frcking Rodriguez

RedTiger

Half mast
Maybe it's the emotions or maybe hyperbole on my part but I've never seen a defender get turned as easily as him, whenever I see him get beaten and then chase alongside the striker I jist assume it's gonna be a shot on goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.