Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brophs

The One and Only
Good centre halves are able to step into midfield. Just not when they’re trying to play offside.

Someone

Something
Replace him with a top defender and the 4 goals would've been avoided. He isn't directly responsible for all the goals, but his poor positioning, passing, and lack of awareness contributed to all the goals. He's a seriously poor defender and needs to be dropped.

reddevilchennai

What a foolish pass to Mejbri that costed us the fourth goal. He should nowhere in the first 11. Should sell him for half the money we signed him for.

Bobski

he is shit and should never have been signed, doesn't help playing with an invisible man like Lindelof.

Marwood

His passing in the build up to the final goal was so casual and almost arrogant. Led to us getting pushed further back and into the sticky situation which led to his final terrible pass to Mejbri's neck. Such odd play.

BarstoolProphet

This shambolic performance from a United captain against Liverpool hurts so much that I hope we boo the delusional clown for the rest of the season

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Absolute, fecking waste of space. How this player is allowed to turn out in a United shirt is a disgrace.

The Viper

Leicester City should be sued for selling us this fraud for a world record fee. Whoever was involved in making this deal happen should be investigated. What an absolute shit player. Hope he is out of the club soon or never plays again.

Dansk

Absolutely miserable from him. He wasn't the only one who had a shit game, but he has been wholeheartedly terrible in pretty much every game of the season. He is legitimately one of the very worst players in the league at this point, and that's not an exaggeration. He does nothing right, and he has massive feck-ups numerous times every game. I've never seen anything like it before. While he was never worth the £80m at any point in time, he used to be an alright player and still does a decent job for England. But for us, he's so incomprehensibly awful that it's difficult to believe it's just bad form. It's like he has developed an aversion to playing for United or something.

I can't begin to guess how this man gets to be captain. He's not even much of a leader, is he? I haven't seen anything whatsoever that could explain why he would be chosen as captain. Did they do a raffle for the armband or something? What did anybody see that led them to choose him? There's nothing to him at all. Nothing.

Born2Lose

Completely lost it, that third goal was criminal. Can't see any other option but to sell him in the Summer for anything the club can get.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He has become a major f*cking issue. Continuing to play him and maintaining his captaincy is really hurting the team. I guess it will be upto Ten Hag to rectify but the club goes into next season with Maguire still captain I won't hold much hope for Ten Hag...

Superunknown

I saw somebody compare him to a meme recently and I can't unsee it now. Unfortunately, he's the 'face' behind our failings this season. New manager has a big decision to make with keeping him or moving him on. I don't think there's enough there to turn him into an elite centre-back. He's certainly not captain material. In a top club, he's third choice, imo.

el3mel

People used to say Ashley Young was the worst Man United captain.

That's why you don't jump the gun because the worst is always yet to come, especially when you're supporting Man United.

Another season of Harry Maguire as a captain and I'll start to look at pics of Ashley Young wearing the armband as nostalgia trip. :drool:

3KDré

Absolute joke of a player. How can you be a defender and not know the basics of looking around scanning your surroundings to see who is where?

hobbers

We won't finish in the top four again with Maguire as a regular starter. Forget winning things. Pin it.

Last edited:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
What's the matter? Did that make too much sense? I get it though...you just want to blame Maguire but then claim you don't have an agenda. Just another muppet
I hate to jump on the bandwagon because he gets enough stick as it is, but he was apalling tonight. At fault for two of their goals and his positioning was... no words.

I don't think he's gonna return to the player he was. He's done.

He'sRaldo

Which kind of booze do they serve in Greece? This man has been drunk for a year straight!

oleoleoleole

He simply has to be sold this summer. We need to send a signal that mediocrity will no longer be accepted going forward. At an absolute minimum, he’s stripped of the captaincy. He just isn’t a leader and the players cannot possibly look up to him.

Ace of Spades

He is awful and to keep playing him when he is in such shit form is stupid. If we do plan to play a high line next season, then I would not be against selling him. Playing that way with this guy is suicidal.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
You know things are bad when even the Dippers feel sorry for you...

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
WTF was he doing for first goal ?

Fine, if that was bad WTF was he doing for 4th goal ? He first gave a very bad pass to Mjebri and then instead of cutting the angle he just tried to play offside by moving up. Seriously man - have some awareness and understand what's happening around you.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I keep reading that he is made a scapegoat but on the other hand he's really played a role in numerous goals conceded this season, that's not even mentioning all the chances created by his mistakes. He has just been that bad

bucky

That pass he played back to de Gea, when we were trying to build from the back around the 70 minute mark, sums him up. For 2 goals he wasn't close enough on Mané and that pass for the fourth was atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.