6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStarUnited

really struggling to fathom the lack of personal character that would cause a manager to so stubbornly keep out his best player game after game. thankfully it was getting to the stage where Jose's job would start to depend on actually playing him.

he's wonderful.
Maybe he was building him up?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great finish. That left footed volley that was blocked was a great hit too, though it was down the middle so would've probably been saved. His technique is so consistently class though.

Sylar

Glad Carragher pointed it out, but Jose may actually know what he was doing with him and how hes used him. If Mkhi had not had a stinker in that first half against City, he would have been used different.

As it is now, hes played, is in our team and performing well. And a huge threat.

slored1

What a player! Incredible! Outstanding movement, great technique. We've signed a genuine world class player.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
He's doing well in his first game as captain for my fantasy team! Another goal, or at least an assist, and I'll be very pleased :D

Jev

Such a shame. Really starting to show his class. Looked bad, let's hope for the best.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Superb performance but sad ending. Hopefully it's not serious. Was starting to show his true form.

Oddboy

Absolutely typical. Why is it never our out of form players who get hacked down.

Man-United

Hope for a new thread reg. Mkhi and also a thread on how much we hate Danny Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.