Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Average bang
One day, the Man United brain trust will come up with a chant that doesn't need to refer to the player's nationality.

One day.

Mkhizlatba

One day, the Man United brain trust will come up with a chant that doesn't need to refer to the player's nationality.

One day.
I can assure you that Mkhi and all his Armenian supporters are thrilled to bits, every time his nationality is mentioned in an article or when sung by United fans.
Most people have never heard of Armenia.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I can assure you that Mkhi and all his Armenian supporters are thrilled to bits, every time his nationality is mentioned in an article or when sung by United fans.
Most people have never heard of Armenia, so
It's really amazing what he's achieved. I have a lot of respect for top footballers who did not come from an established footballing country and all the advantages it provides.

Edit* His father was a footballer as well, wasn't he? Imagine how proud he would be of his son.

Terminator

He looked, dare I say it, Messi-like as he ran at the goal. Like it was glued to his foot.

We haven't a naturally talented dribbler in a long time, probably since Nani was at his best for us.
Martial is a quite talented dribbler tbh, he made defenders * in their pants last season. His form has dipped recently, but I think the talent is there.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Martial is a quite talented dribbler tbh, he made defenders * in their pants last season. His form has dipped recently, but I think the talent is there.
I meant more running at pace with the ball. Martial can run with the ball and take players on, but at nowhere near the speed of what i've seen from Mkhitaryan. It's like the ball is glued to him and he just sprints alongside.

Dave46

Most people have never heard of Armenia.
Please:) Nobody cares, a few morons maybe. Sad state of affairs if your nationality has to be mentioned by football fans. I thought, we did better that that for 3 thousand years.

clarkydaz

makes you wonder how many points we might have made up if he was playing last few months. He seems to like walking straight through a defence if nothing better to do

Oneunited26

Mkhi defiantly has added what we have missed, a cutting edge to our attacking play with pace and movement. Oh its delightful we could have an attacking winger like Mkhi that can give us that something extra from attack, we really should be doing more with what we have got, in pogba, herrera, Mkhi, martial and mata is a fantastic midfield to go into games, and I do hope we can see this start to flourish. But we have not had a player since ronaldo, RVP who really adds that edge to our game

Last edited:

Skills

Snitch
Some had already labeled him the next kagawa just to lick the shit out of Mourinhos arse.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Remember when we signed him to give Raiola some cash

Walters_19_MuFc

Intelligent player. Picking up great positions. Rose doesn't know what to do with him. His pressing could be a bit better, but other than that he's been faultless.

His finish was super.

ElQuesoGrande

really struggling to fathom the lack of personal character that would cause a manager to so stubbornly keep out his best player game after game. thankfully it was getting to the stage where Jose's job would start to depend on actually playing him.

he's wonderful.

Donut

Worth mentioning that he's also been extremely unlucky with blocked shots. Would have had a goal or two more if not for some brilliant blocks.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Clearly a genius. Idiot commentator said he should've laid it off to Zlatan. But because of the Alderweireld sliding, it looked like shooting was the best choice for sure. Such brilliant speed of processing at the last second, opposed to your average player who shoots when they should pass it and vice versa.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's wonderfully direct and his reading of the game is phenomenal. That finish was absolutely fantastic.

Ixion

The finish was amazing but so was the first touch, that set everything up and gave the defenders no chance.

LouisDanGaal

If he stays in this spell for a while will be fantastic having an outfield player, playing for us involved in the best player in the league debate. First time since RVP anyone aside from de gea has been up there with the likes of KDB Aguero hazard costa sanchez etc

Status
Not open for further replies.