6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentP

I expected Mkhi to be our best signing this year and was so disappointed when he went through that phase in the start of the season where he couldn't even make the bench. He seemed brilliant in our pre-season games and then totally vanished. It's so good to see him becoming one the first names on the team sheet now.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
What makes him really special is that unlike other world-class #10s like Ozil, Silva, and Iniesta, is that he has an electric change of pace to go past players if the tippy-tappy passing isn't working.

There's not too many like him out there.

ottosec

Skill, pace, finishing, vision, hard worker, he's amazing.

He also seems to be very professional, there is an interview with Lingard where he says that Mkhitaryan is always the first in training. We are lucky to have him.

kidbob

What makes him really special is that unlike other world-class #10s like Ozil, Silva, and Iniesta, is that he has an electric change of pace to go past players if the tippy-tappy passing isn't working.

Iniesta is one of the best dribblers in the World and beats players for fun. I do get where your coming from though, Mikhi has the ability to run in behind the lines if needed.

VanGaalEra

Remember when Mou didn't like him, they didn't get on and he would be sold?

Philadelphian

We have a pretty long run of games without playing a top 5 team. Would really like to see Martial and Mata play either side of him as 3 in midfield shouldn't be as necessary. Martial hasn't had the benefit of support from LB, but I think a run of games playing close to Henrikh would start to really open things up for him.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

I wouldnt say Ozil or Silva are world class players anyway tbh. Iniesta though - you really shouldnt compare anybody to Iniesta as he is on a completely different level to any player apart from the 2 freaks. As for Mikhi He has had what.. 4/5 good games this season so far and people are going mental over him. I like him as a player, I like the way he runs with the ball and he is obviously very talented. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here, he still has a lot to prove in this league.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I wouldnt say Ozil or Silva are world class players anyway tbh. Iniesta though - you really shouldnt compare anybody to Iniesta as he is on a completely different level to any player apart from the 2 freaks. As for Mikhi He has had what.. 4/5 good games this season so far and people are going mental over him. I like him as a player, I like the way he runs with the ball and he is obviously very talented. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here, he still has a lot to prove in this league.
People are going mental maybe because of what he achieved last season and everyone knows what he is capable of.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
People are going mental maybe because of what he achieved last season and everyone knows what he is capable of.
Yeah I understand he had a fabulous season last year in a different league but he is in a new league this season and so far - although being excellent in a few matches he hasnt come close to last seasons performances. Not saying he is not a good player, I think he is a very good player. I just think some of the stuff being written about his time in England so far is way over the top and to suggest he is a world class number 10 in the same class as Iniesta (or in fact, as was suggested in that post that he is a better player than Iniesta) is insane in da membrane.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Oh of course, I didn't mean to say Mkhi is a better player than Iniesta. He's quite clearly a level below.

My point was more around the fact that he has that great change of pace, which adds another aspect to his game compared to other similar players.

RedPnutz

Remember when Mou didn't like him, they didn't get on and he would be sold?

Mourinho just doesn't like Martial la, because he was LVG's purchase or because Jose himself is a whimsical dick or something. And he hates youth, that's why he's playing Rashf...... never mind.

AgentP

It's not just 4-5 good games. He showed this level for a whole season at Dortmund, remember. He has taken his time to adapt to the league but we know that he can perform at this level consistently. He is no Januzaj who played a few good games and has been mediocre since.

DanBorja

I think Mkhi and Mata should be playing all games. Their vision, passing, finishing and chemistry between them can break through any PL defence.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I think Mkhi and Mata should be playing all games. Their vision, passing, finishing and chemistry between them can break through any PL defence.
We've looked static and awful when they've been on the wings together. No width and only Mkhi has pace in attack.

Man Utd 2:0 Watford

ElQuesoGrande

Like the Leicester game all our best play has involved Mkhi and all of it has bypassed Pogba and Zlatan. Disappointing finishing on an easy chance again, but his general play is exactly what you want from a number 10.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just love how 2 footed he is. So good at running with the ball in either direction. Makes us so much more fluid.
We all knew how good he was, but his performances since coming in makes his exclusion earlier on so much weirder.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Great in the build up, but his finishing/composure in the box is bizarrely awful at times.
Aye, reminds me of the game against Real in the CL where he just about scuffed every chance he got despite fashioning chances for himself pretty well.

Walters_19_MuFc

His use of the ball and the way he drives at opponents is fantastic. Just wish his finishing was better. Yes, it may have taken a bobble, but he's put plenty of those type of chances over the bar.

Jonno

His use of the ball and the way he drives at opponents is fantastic. Just wish his finishing was better. Yes, it may have taken a bobble, but he's put plenty of those type of chances over the bar.
He had every right to confidently take it on the side foot, it was unfortunate that it took a bobble

dirkey

Poor today. Trying. Getting into good positions but things just aren't coming off for him so far.

dirkey

How the feck is he poor. Literally was at the heart of all our best moves.
I thought he was poor first half. Came into it second half once we got the second and he had space. But his final ball was lacking. Overall an OK performance.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is very good player who offers something our other players don't, but if he continues shooting like he did so far in his Manchester United career he will unfortunately cost us many games in the future.

3KDré

He is just so good. I reckon he will eventually become as integral as Sanchez for Arsenal.

Dave46

Poor today. Trying. Getting into good positions but things just aren't coming off for him so far.
Poor today? He was involved in both goals and was the engine in the middle. Yes, he needs better finishing, but poor is the wrong word.

Status
Not open for further replies.