6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaFletch

It's 10 days to the League Cup final, and nearly a month till we play a Premier League game we shouldn't be able to win without him. If it is an injury there's worse times he could have gotten one.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Even though we won 3-0 today i think he is our most important player. It wouldve been more than 3-0 if he was in the side at the start ahead of Fellaini.

Sylar

I would prefer he got rested in such a game as much as I love seeing him play. We should have enough to beat Blackburn
Ah, I was thinking more so that he can get some game time, miss the away leg at St Etienne (or bench) and then start the final (otherwise it would be a long time absence before the final).

EyeInTheSky

Ah, I was thinking more so that he can get some game time, miss the away leg at St Etienne (or bench) and then start the final (otherwise it would be a long time absence before the final).
Yeah just scared he will get injured before it in such a scabby game against slow thuggish players who will be late in the tackle due to his quick feet and slick turns

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Classy passy master class.

Would be an incredible player if he didn't shit himself in the penalty box.

Last edited:

dirkey

Who is this new MacItaryan guy playing for us that the BT commentator keeps mentioning?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's owning the B2B roll today.

acnumber9

A great piece of play for the goal making up for the fact that everything else he's done today has been shite.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Other than that outside the boot pass to Rashford, he's pretty much set up every single Blackburn chance with his misplaced passes. One of them was surrendering possession in our own half.

DeOddi

He´s a weird player. Always has 2 or 3 great moments in a game which makes you think he´s up there with the best in his positions and then comes up with some absolutely shocking decision making or passes/finishes.

Devil may care

Our best player in the first half and got a superb assist, didn't get as involved in the second once Pogba came on and started taking control of the game.

SiamDevil

The assist was the only positive today. Other than that, he didn't do much except giving the ball away.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Our best player in the first half and got a superb assist, didn't get as involved in the second once Pogba came on and started taking control of the game.
The assist was literally the only thing he did good in the first half. It was a beautifull assist though.

m1y2

hes not a starter if he looses the ball like he did today, that pass for rashford goal was a beauty and a couple of good plays by him but god he should be more consistent, setting up so many counter by misplaced pass can be costly, perhaps we should play him from the wing next few games where he can try things out without exposing us too much

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I am going to defend him. For the majority of the game in was in an area surrounded by defenders. he had 9 blackburn players around him. Thus he is in a position wherein he is going to lose the ball or give a stray pass. There is simply too many players around him. But eventually he gets through.

I see the same with De Bruyne or Silva at city and even Coutinho. Eventually they get through with a dribble or a pass.

Sylar

He got MOTM right? The pass was fantastic.

Wish he had shot after the great run and pass by Martial to him in the first half though. Too many drag backs, sometimes a shot is needed.

drdoityourself

Has he had a good game when he starts with Lingard? They seem to occupy the same spaces and Mkhis overall influence on the game suffers. Still an absolute beauty of a pass to Rashford. He's a difference maker, one of the most important players in the team.

Shark

@NotShark
He blows hot and cold, but he has that kind of special quality that whatever way he starts a game, he can still influence it with a piece of genius.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good first half but very quite during the second half. That pass was pure class though

Shimo

Love the guy but, surprised at people thinking he was good in the first half. He needlessly lost the ball and did so for their goal and you could see him just jogging back after. Except for the lovely outside of the boot ball for the first, thought it was a very poor game from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.