6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

No wonder he's so mentally fragile if he's reading all his Twitter messages!

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Really happy that the guy gets the recignition after his horrible start at United. Seems like a very likeable guy. Like Mata, just less cuddly and more brainy.

shield

We seem to struggle to create chances without him. Martial-Miki-Mata combinaion is potentially lethal. Too much for any defence to handle.

However, I don't think he will be declared fit to play today. It is just my feeling. Even if he is, I think Mourinho will be cautious with him. A substitue appearance is the most that can be expected.

We should not be needing his contribution to win today's match anyway. It won't be as visually appealing without him, but I think a win should be enough and we can get that without him today.

I would rather have him fully fit for the upcoming EL and Chelsea fixture.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
His face is too cute and I want to watch Friends all over again.

Zoo

We miss his composure so much at home against these dross teams. Only Mata is comparable in this regard.

drdoityourself

If we persist on 4-2-3-1, his replacements are Rashford, Lingard, Fellaini and Rooney. It's too far a drop in quality. Rashford is never impressive on the right. In my opinion Mkhi has quickly become the most important player in this side.

JON.B

Sloop
Funny how he barely featured at the start of the season and now turned into one of our most influential players.

Funny how he barely featured at the start of the season and now turned into one of our most influential players.
And we were just as useless back then as we have been the last two weeks without him.

AgentP

We need this guy back on the pitch ASAP. He has already spent too much time on the bench "adjusting" to the league. If he stays fit for the rest of the season, he will make a huge difference in the outcome of our season.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Half of the stadium will be cheering for him personally :lol:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He absolutely bullied them in the first half and not other way around. Great, persistent player.

devil in me

From nowhere near the side to quite possibly our most important player (arguably), in the space of 5 months. Fair play to him, we look much better with him in the side.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Glad he's back. We're going to need him to get some important goals over the next few months.

Devil may care

Looked up for it and bagged the vital away goal, wise to take him off given he's just off an injury and it was ugly out there.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
This guy will be absolutely vital for us now that Zlatan is out, we need someone to thread through-balls to either one of Rashford or Martial, neither of them are capable of creating their own chances like Zlatan.

If one of Rash and Martial finds their shooting boots and Mkhi is put in the #10 behind them I reckon we'll be okay without Zlatan for three matches.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He is an archetype Manchester United player.

Who else in world football plays a similar game to Mhki?

Cos we should get another one in the summer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Even first game back, not 100% up to speed, on a crap pitch, in the middle of a wild continent, on a hard man tip, he looked pretty promising.

Rashford, Martial and Miky together? Will Mourinho do it?
Hope he didn't "rest" Rooney to start him away at Chelsea!

Raw

Mourinho:
"We know he cannot play 90 minutes," Mourinho said. "We knew he would only play 60 minutes - it doesn't matter [what] the result [was], we made that decision together as he is not in the best condition. We gave him freedom to play in attacking positions with Zlatan, to try to find spaces to score. He did well and managed to finish the game without injury, which is important for us."

Basically Mkhi isn't ready for full 90 minute matches yet.

Acole9

Outstanding
Mourinho:
"We know he cannot play 90 minutes," Mourinho said. "We knew he would only play 60 minutes - it doesn't matter [what] the result [was], we made that decision together as he is not in the best condition. We gave him freedom to play in attacking positions with Zlatan, to try to find spaces to score. He did well and managed to finish the game without injury, which is important for us."

Basically Mkhi isn't ready for full 90 minute matches yet.
Of course he isn't, he's missed a few weeks now. No point playing him 90 minutes straight away.

Sylar

Good movement for goal, good control to score it too. Got minutes which was needed (so goal was bonus).
Weve missed him in some of the games weve struggled to open up teams cos he gives us some different movement (and he can use both feet and commit defenders).

Alabaster Codify7

We need him massively in the next few games. I reckon Chelsea are gonna smash us and shackle him but I see him having a blinder on Thursday night, assisting a couple and maybe scoring too.

Status
Not open for further replies.