g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Henrikh Mkhitaryan image 22

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Armenia flag

2016-17 Performances

View full 2016-17 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Please don't be too bad, want to see him light up Wembley

Devil may care

Looks like he'll miss the final, such a shame as he's been playing well and really lighting up our attack with Mata.

Devil81

Should never have been playing in the first place, playing him Pogba and Ibra was insanity.

Gasolin

So sad to see him injured just before a final... hope it's nothing serious and he can come back quick but it doesn't look likely.

Grunge

So far away I get up 4am to just watch Utd on TV
The goal was a "touch" of class wasn't it! :drool:
Gorgeous ball from Mata and the understanding between the two is remarkable, love it!
Like the rest, I just hope its a minor twinge & he's fit for the weekend. It'd be a real shame for him to miss out on a Wembley appearance.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Lets hope he is fit for the EFL cup final. No idea why Jose feels the need to play many of our most important players in a tie that was already won.

drdoityourself

If you feel something in the hamstring there is no way you'll be declared fit to play in 3 or 4 days. I do base this claim on minimal knowledge, all though I've caught a few ER shows and one Chicago Med the other day.

Such a shame, if ever there was a game to give Lingard a run out surely it was today. I'm not a fan of heavy rotation but there's a cup final on the weekend.
There isn't a player in the squad who can offer what he can, such a big loss.

Sylar

I got an alert that Jose said he would miss the game on Sunday (as well as Carrick). Shame for him, nicely taken goal and great movement.
Hope hes not out for too long. I was surprised he started though, was really expecting it would be Rashford or Lingard in.

Fracture90

Think he shouldn't have been a starter for this game. On the bench in case something unexpected happens, yes but not a starter. If ever there was a game more suited for Lingard, it was this one.

That being said, world class player.

Donsangre

So sad that he couldnt be up there with the team to celebrate and Roonie held the cup.

Donsangre

PhysioRoom says hes got a hamstring injury. If its grade one, he is out for at least a week. Grade 2 and up, we lose him for a month or two.

fellaini's barber

FFS!! So many of our our players where looking knackered at Wembley,we could use some fresh legs
EDIT: Caf docs at it again?

AgentP

We definitely need him back in time for the Europa away game. He has more experience playing in such pitches as he showed against Zorya.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
No more definitely than he was immediately after he was subbed off in his last match. We have no new information.
I just saw some post about the physio info. Even if we're lucky and get away with 1 week out, I'm assuming he won't be ready to play Bournemouth given it's this weekend.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I just saw some post about the physio info. Even if we're lucky and get away with 1 week out, I'm assuming he won't be ready to play Bournemouth given it's this weekend.
I'd go the same and say if it's 1 week you would definitely not start him and then wouldn't it be better to leave him out altogether and give him the extra time to be ready for the europa

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
He's a poor man's Kaka, and that's not necessarily an insult.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That's just a site which lists what injury an injured player has. With no inside knowledge at all. We knew that after the game against St Etienne. He was holding his hamstring when he went off.

ChaddyP

I'm just going by what info we get and base an opinion. No need to become snarky.
Kinda taking the piss... Of recent everyone that has an opinion on an injury or speculates when Someone may return the caf slags them as caf docs :lol:

Santoryo

ripping the reward
That's just a site which lists what injury an injured player has. With no inside knowledge at all. We knew that after the game against St Etienne. He was holding his hamstring when he went off.
Oh my bad, I thought it was something officially released by the club physio.

MadMike

He's a poor man's Kaka, and that's not necessarily an insult.
Not sure about a poor man's at all, but Kaka was indeed on a higher level. There's no denying that.

Not many #10's reached Kaka's levels of performance during his peak years at AC Milan. He used to score 15-20 goals a season with double figures on assists too. His speed and directness used to open up all sort of spaces (like Mkhi's) so his full contribution to the team was not fully reflected on the stats alone. Shame it all well downhill for him after his move to RM.

I was at Old Trafford in 2007 when he tore our backline a new one in the CL. Scored 2 goals that night. The second being the really famous one where he pinched it between Evra and Heinze putting both on the floor before comfortably slotting home. What a game that was.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
No need to rush him back. We can grind to another result.

Dave46

I say, he will have 15-20 minutes against Bournemouth and full game at Rostov. He got injured on Wednesday, 10 day recovery for Bournemouth game and almost 2 weeks for Rostov game.

Status
Not open for further replies.