6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

justboy68

We should remember that he was injured over the international break so probably wasn't anywhere close to sharp enough for this game in hindsight. Mourinho will know full well he made a mistake this time.

NYAS

I can't remember watching a single player being dispossessed that many times in one half of football before.
The bright side is that it surely can't get worse than whatever that was today.

Should not have started his first game of his Manchester United career against City. He had some good bits though and will come good.

Redlyn

Well... I told you guys so ;)
What did you tell by the way? That he is Shit? If so not sure how he pulled of the season he just had.
Far too early for any i told you so.
Today he had a shocking game.

Kag

Shades of Evra. I'm not worried, he's clearly a very good player. But his management so far has been a little strange. He should have had more minutes under his belt prior to this match.

He needs to be thrown straight back in against Watford.

prath92

Looked off pace. I don't think he was match fit. Maybe LvG did have a point in not starting players fresh from an injury.

Litch

He'll come good. Combination of first start against a very good city side.

Perrick Dubois

He's definitely not ready yet, I think that has been made blatantly obvious today. I think it was genuinely visible in his pre-season and the start of the season in his cameo's. I think the moaning in the Rooney thread about how amazing Mhki is and how he would tear it up in place of Rooney was exceptionally premature. I said before this fixture that I don't think he is ready and that I wouldn't have started him. I think it was a bit of a mistake from Jose but he had the bones in his hand and why not roll them? No?

Eye opener for him. No smooth sailing, get to work on Monday and keep bringing the intensity and transfer it to match day.

An Irish Red

He's incredibly talented and all but he's a bit soft. His strolling around and casual play wasn't good enough either.

I'd start him against Feyenoord and hope he can boost his confidence a bit and get used to how we do things.

Godfather

Frustrating. Was looking forward to seeing him. Was pushed off the ball way too easily today. Needs to get used to some pressing from big boys.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I don't like the casual figure he portrays sometimes. I had him down as a Tevez like player who players like a bulldog who is possessed. Against Hull he showed that real desire to make a different, but sometimes he doesn't. It's probably a confidence thing. He will come good in the end I think.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
What did you tell by the way? That he is Shit? If so not sure how he pulled of the season he just had.
Far too early for any i told you so.
Today he had a shocking game.
That he's sensitive and that he will fail you guys.

Devil may care

Had a "What the feck is this?" look on his face at the tempo the game was played at, hopefully he'll get used to it.

ExoduS

Wasn't mentally ready for the game, but neither were players that I expected a lot more, like Ibrahimovic for example. Very bad game today but I am not losing hope for this guy, he is fast and dangerous player which will come handy once he gets some rhythm. What stinks is that game like this should be opportunity to show what you got so I am very disappointing that neither him or Lingard showed something more. We shall see what season brings. We will need this guy to shine in order to challenge for the title.

Sb_16

Completely different to his previous cameos. Couldn't work the ball at all. Are we sure it was his arm that was injured.

Yik

That period of play where he didn't chase down Kolarov? and which led to the first goal was utterly bizzare from him. He was just stood still till Rooney started going mental at him to press and even then he just half heartedly sauntererd over.

Hope the shocker he had was just lack of fitness , and debut nerves. If not and he's just mentally weak, we've got a liability on our hands.

ZDwyr

Looked very out of sorts. Shouldn't have started, but we all wanted him to so it is only with hindsight that we can say that. Probably should have held off for an easier opponent though

Classical Mechanic

Kagawa no 2
Let's give him a chance. The PL is a different animal to the German Leauge and get looked troubled by the pace of the game. Unlike Memphis though, I think Mkhitaryan is more skilled, has a better first touch and more pace so I hope he can get used to it.

There was no excuse for his lack of pressing, however.

@An Irish Red

Agree with you on that, he needs to start in the EL, get some confidence.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He was fan-fecking tactic for Dortmund last season. Where did he go.

derace

some people only know extremes. whas this a terrible half of football? yes, one of the worst performances ever.

but to say he will be shit for us and he is a flop is mindblowing. he didnt play one single game for 90 minutes yet. if he puts in performances like that in december you can call him a flop but not at this point of the season...

izec

He was fan-fecking tactic for Dortmund last season. Where did he go.
:lol:

Well half fit and half match fit getting thrwn in there with a high tempo game, being a player that has the tendency to have problems at the beginning and not having adapted so far, there it went.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Perhaps too big for him to debut in, added to the fact he has just come back from a minor injury. Rashford should have got the nod ahead of him. He'll come good though.

InfiniteBoredom

He'll have more games similar to this one before he comes good. Those of you who expected him to hit the ground running are in for a surprise.

izec

He is a pussy.

I hope Mourinho can make him a man. We need Miki.

However, I'm not holding my breath. SAF had failed with Kagawa.
wow , what a nonsense post. Fergie had one year with Kagawa, and he played the best football under him in England. He would have probably dropped/sold Rooney the season after and played Kagawa at 10, unfortunately he retired. So i think Kagawa could have been very good for us with another season.

nick2004

I wish him well in future but this will shut up all the moaning before every game when he doesn't start.

Just proves that some players need easing in into English football. Doesn't necessarily mean he is a poor player though.
Mourinho has been preparing him for a month. He has been used three times as a sub. And in the biggest game, against our main opponents, instead of playing with heart and passion... he produced a turd. How much preparation does he need? He is not a kid, he is 27!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He'll be fine. Had a poor half like everyone else for us, but you have to remember it's his first start in the league after he had an injury for Armenia mid week. Maybe not the reason for the bad performance, but just wasn't ready mentally it looked like.

Anyway, I'd have him either on the right or as the 10 in our starting 11.

nick2004

wow , what a nonsense post. Fergie had one year with Kagawa, and he played the best football under him in England. He would have probably dropped/sold Rooney the season after and played Kagawa at 10, unfortunately he retired. So i think Kagawa could have been very good for us with another season.

Jokes aside, I really hope that Miki is not a weak pussy like Kagawa or Mourinho will sell him in January.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Mourinho has been preparing him for a month. He has been used three times as a sub. And in the biggest game, against our main opponents, instead of playing with heart and passion... he produced a turd. How much preparation does he need? He is not a kid, he is 27!
Maybe today was a bit to early. Some players need at least 6 months to get to grips with this league.

I still have some faith in him.

Although I still have faith in Morgan too. So my faith in players might not be worth much.

Status
Not open for further replies.