Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He's a great player but he's trash today needs subbing and martial/Rashfird brought on.

Baxter

I did try and warn you a few weeks ago...

Ridiculous that this is his first start after Mourinho seemed to be trying to introduce him slowly.
Really a very good player, but is it really a surprise he's off the pace against a hyper pressing Guardiola team.

ottosec

This performance makes pub level Rooney look like Iniesta. Shocking.

Dobbs

Terrible. You have to question dropping him into a derby after giving him so few minutes.

Bwuk

Looks awful today. He's a great player but this hasn't been his day. Rashford on please.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's been so bad. First time i've laughed at a player's performance in a while. Benny Hill theme-esque.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
You need to take him off at this point. And you need to get Rashford, as we need at least two goals and he is shit hot at the moment, so it seems pretty obvious what to do.

Quizierda

Needs to be substituted - worst player out of a side of low/non-performers so far.

Seems like my feeling bout his was/is right. He won't make it at United. Had one good season at BVB but before he was excactly THIS for Dortmund - just in no-man's land, nonsense passes, poor decisions etc.

I've never rated him und never will unfortunately.. We should have gone for Mahrez, Carrasco etc. etc.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Be surprised if he comes back out after HT, definitely a half to forget, very poor.

Seems a strange decision to start him given there were questions about whether he was fully fit and he's not started a game before.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
To begin with he was giving the ball away because he was taking risks - ambitious passes, purposeful dribbling - but he just shrunk in confidence after that. Absolutely has to be taken off at half-time because the intensity's too high to carry a player low on confidence. Likewise with Lingard.

sport2793

Needs to be substituted - worst player out of a side of low/non-performers so far.

Seems like my feeling bout his was/is right. He won't make it at United. Had one good season at BVB but before he was excactly THIS for Dortmund - just in no-man's land, nonsense passes, poor decisions etc.

I've never rated him und never will unfortunately.. We should have gone for Mahrez, Carrasco etc. etc.
Bit harsh. Quite clear he's not 100% fit...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Thrown in at the deep end and has promptly vanished under the water.

Luminous Lizard

A little early to write him off isn't it? He's had a poor 45 minute's against a good side. In the minutes he's had this season before, I thought he looked good.

Varun

Staff
Writing him off because of 45mins. Oh well.

Anyways, he's clearly been terrible. Needs to be taken off and rashford brought in. Ditto with martial on the other flank.

Vilev

After that he can't complain he starts on the bench, was one of our worst players with Blind and Lingard. Clearly not ready to start for MU.

quiet_united

Vietnamese Red
He is either injured or fecking lazy not to press when they have the ball he just walk around.

Dir Wangem

He should have been introduced to the PL earlier. Not in the toughest game of the season. He's obviously much better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.