6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Hopefully he starts today. Martial and Rashford should not be starting ahead of him today.
Lingard will probably start. Hopefully Mkhitaryan starts in the League Cup on Wednesday.

kirk buttercup

I wouldn't be surprised in all honesty . make a cameo today and start in the league cup getting him up to speed. if United put the Whammers away early I expect him to get more minutes. It's all about Building his confidence

rocks13

He's hardly played this season. Doesn't matter what he did last season.

He'll likely get minutes today and the manager will continue easing him into the team.
Doesn't seem like what he did on Thursday night matters much either.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Doesn't seem like what he did on Thursday night matters much either.
Rooney was arguably just as good and is benched too. Maybe Jose just wants fresh legs, they only played 2 days ago.

rocks13

Not true.

He wasn't even making the bench .

It means that consistent good perfomances will get him closer to the first team.That is what happened with Rashford.
So his reward for a very good performance is to be left out. Hard to have consistent good performances if you don't play consistently.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Really wanted to see him start today after his performance midweek. Hopefully he'll get more than a 15min cameo at least.

m1y2

Is West Ham at home too big a game for last season's Bundesliga player of the year?
why is it a problem for him to start off the bench, he's played 90 mins three days ago and only came back from injury, players with his style can easily do their hamstrings, also there is no pressure for him to perform again, he will come at the opposition when they are tired he can even more shine...

Also Lingard and Rashford will be fresh and at least Lingard seems to be in a good form, wouldn't deserve to be benched after the cameo and the england game, Rashers not so much shined but he's 100% commited like Jesse, what every winning side needs.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Bench for him is good, he can come on against weary legs and have a performance like the one at Hull. I think he'll start midweek too.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
So his reward for a very good performance is to be left out. Hard to have consistent good performances if you don't play consistently.
That's not what I am saying.

It means it'll take more than just one perfomance.Just like it didn't with Rashford. Jose will play him with consistently good perfomances. When he comes on today,he just needs to continue doing more of the same.

Skills

Snitch
We're not even halfway through the season. A long way to go.

It will also get tricky for the top 4 as they'll get increasingly stretched by European campaigns.

The important thing about Mkhi is that we already know ALL of our cards - Ibra, Rooney, Lingard, Pogba, Mata, Herrera.. we know the best of these players and the worst of them. We're trying to get right how to play them together, and hoping that their forms will stabilize or hit a high in the coming months but by and far we already know what we could possibly have.

Mkhi is the wild card. We really don't know how he will perform and how he will affect the possibilities. We are guessing from his form and play at Dortmund but otherwise, he's still a virtual unknown at MUFC. And to me that's the most exciting part right now, especially after that performance with Feyenoord.
Chill out my man its too early to give up. Spurs were 6th this time last season before going on an amazing run about the same time United crashed in December. We all know Spurs ended up being title contenders
You cray cray.
You give up so easily?
My friend, in life you must always fight. Only if you fight to the end will you get anywhere.
:lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Cant believe he isnt the first name on the team sheet along with Pogba and Ibra. fecking brilliant player and Mourinho has fecked around with him too much. Just start him

PepsiCola

He is worse than Kagawa.

Use him in Europe.

In England, try him again in March, if by then we have no hopes for 4th. Sell in May.
Wuming like this really should be a bannable offence.

Let alone the amount of shit this guy posts.

AXVnee7

I thought he was OK. Did change a few things about our attack which is good.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pretty average today. Although, would have liked to see him start.
Just hoping that midweek performance wasn't him pulling off a Depay vs Midtjylland

Footyislife

Came in and almost had an assist and a goal if it weren't for some good saves. Should be starting over Lingard and Rashford out wide.

Tarrou

Thought we looked like scoring when him and Rooney came on, then Fellaini came on and put and end to that

saivet

Not great really, but I'd rather he's given a chance ahead of Lingard or Rashford out wide.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
The closest of our players to scoring and contributed to our play well at times such as the counterattack with Rooney.

Should definetly start.

Vilev

His finishing is appalling, but that seems to be the constant issue in this Mourinho team it has to be said.

nick2004

The reply enables him. He's a WUMbot!
I'd bet that Miki isn't going to make it in Man Utd and he will probably be gone in the summer. As a fan, I wish it was not like that, that he was our Messi or something, but unfortunately he isn't strong enough, both mentally and physically.

I don't know why some people are so invested in a player who has done absolutely nothing for our team! Are you a member of his family, his lover, or something?

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
He did not play well. People are so desperate for him to do well (understandably) that they're seeing things that just aren't happening.

Had we kept Mata on we might have won the game.

Devil may care

He was fine, looked lively and almost scored, not bad given he's barely played for two months and this is the first time he's played a PL game since the derby we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.