6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsangre

Actually he wasnt that bad for playing for 25 mins. Same with Roonie, they both were ok. If Miki scored that wouldve been so awesome. Unlucky for him and us. Check his individual highlights. He lost the ball twice and made one bad pass. First loss was ok he was attacking on two defenders, while in the second case, he received a bad pass from Roonie being surrounded by four players which makes it hard not to lose. his pass was bad, i dont know what was he thinking, may be out of desperation or being used to passing in front of the box in dortmund where someone would step up. in our team thats not the case.

We just need to give him a run in the team now. He was reasonable today, not great, but his purpose of movement is so much better than the alternatives. Notice on nearly every chance we had, he was there nearby trying to get in on it. Contrast that to Martial, Lingard etc who are usually found stood watching outside the box.

PaulRich

He offered more in 25 minutes than Rashford in 65. He looks OK, he just needs some game time.

ZDwyr

He did not play well. People are so desperate for him to do well (understandably) that they're seeing things that just aren't happening.

Had we kept Mata on we might have won the game.
I agree, I didn't think he was good at all.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Did alright, it's harder to come on and make an impact in a game where West Ham are starting to get deeper and deeper. Really thought he should have started on the back of the Feyenoord performance.

Unmutual

Mixed bag yesterday from Mkhi. Looked very wobbly in his first 5 minutes, but steadied, and was involved with some good play by the end, perhaps unlucky not to score. One ball on the counter attack, where he swept it first time down the left wing from about the centre spot, was delightful - the kind of ball that looks obvious from the stands but not many players on the pitch seem to spot.

My main worry was how lightweight he looked. He seemed to get bustled off the ball pretty easily quite a few times. On the other hand West Ham are a pretty big team, even by PL standards, and when Mkhi came West Ham had two guys defending the edge of the box, so he often had people right on him when he got the ball. That probably made it look worse than in the normal run of play.

Ole90+3

One thing I noticed from him yesterday in his brief display was that he was always showing for the ball; creating space for himself and wanting to be involved in the build-up. That's not the attitude of a mentally fragile player in my experience.

He seems to be doing the correct things off the ball, his technique is obvious, I think it's just a matter of time before he claims his spot in the first team.

Steven Seagull

Actually he wasnt that bad for playing for 25 mins. Same with Roonie, they both were ok. If Miki scored that wouldve been so awesome. Unlucky for him and us. Check his individual highlights. He lost the ball twice and made one bad pass. First loss was ok he was attacking on two defenders, while in the second case, he received a bad pass from Roonie being surrounded by four players which makes it hard not to lose. his pass was bad, i dont know what was he thinking, may be out of desperation or being used to passing in front of the box in dortmund where someone would step up. in our team thats not the case.
Who the feck is Roonie?

binary bot
I'd love to know the real reason behind his exclusion this season. He's so obviously talented that the reasons put forward make no sense.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He has a great first touch. So many of our players have such inconsistent first touches, and thankfully he isn't one of them.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Started to disappear near the end of the first half but i thought hes had a really good game and a quality assist.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
At a loss as to why he's not been integrated into our first XI a long time ago. So obviously our most talented attacking midfielder.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Thought he played really well, but it's easy to see he hasn't settled in quite yet as hes a bit all over the shop at times.

Once he settles in though, i expect him to make one of those wing spots his own. His movement is second to none in our team

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Side note but it's good having a winger comfortable on either wing.

AndyJ1985

Can't believe we had a player as talented as him sat in the fecking stands for months. Hopefully he comes a regular starter now.

LouisDanGaal

He gets the ball in that position and I was 100% confident if the move broke down it wasn't going to be his fault, he is great with no time or lots of time, just give him the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.