View full 2017-18 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might have performed better with Sanchez and or more suitable/better players around him as our attack isnt exactly firing on all cyclinders?

I think one more season with us wouldnt have hurt tbh and then could have cut our losses if it didnt work out.
He can’t even get near the team at the moment, that would get worse with Sanchez. Why would we keep him, he’s shown nothing to suggest we should continue with him.

Seems we are flogging him for a £30m value, which is £20m more than we could realistically sell him for, another year and we would be giving him away and subsidising his pay. Better players/ different players - blah blah blah. He only himself to blame, he was brought it to provide a spark, but he’s a dud.

Antonedwin

So he was in tears saying goodbye? Argh, feel for him. I wanted him to prove me wrong because he's such a nice guy who did show moments of brilliance but he just wasn't good enough.
Not surprising
I would have cried too if i got forced to play with arsenal.

Donsangre

Are you going to start supporting Arsenal now?

Genuine question.
I love united. I will always support united. I am also Mkhis fan since im Armenian and he is the only Armenian playing for a big club out there. I ve been trying to find sense on this forum but people are not very consistent and reasonable. Most are either duchebags or kids. Not many understand football well either. Its not just Mkhis forum. Its pretty much every other one as well.

Djemba-Djemba

I love united. I will always support united. I am also Mkhis fan since im Armenian and he is the only Armenian playing for a big club out there. I ve been trying to find sense on this forum but people are not very consistent and reasonable. Most are either duchebags or kids. Not many understand football well either. Its not just Mkhis forum. Its pretty much every other one as well.
:lol:

So if people don't agree with you they don't understand football well?

I ask about you supporting Arsenal just because you never post on anything other than Mkhitaryan. Genuinely almost every post is about him, normally trying to defend him after his normal shitty performance.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
:lol:

So if people don't agree with you they don't understand football well?

I ask about you supporting Arsenal just because you never post on anything other than Mkhitaryan. Genuinely almost every post is about him, normally trying to defend him after his normal shitty performance.
You don't understand. Mkhitaryan is one of those players that has a cult following because he is very big in Armenia. Armenia only has a population of 2.9 million...that's barely above the population of greater manchester!

sugar_kane

He only has himself to blame, he’s been awful this season.

Even Big Bad Mourinho insisted on playing him game after game this season even though he couldn’t even complete a 5 yard pass.

He has the talent and seems like a nice guy but something is askew mentality wise. The only thing Mourinho did wrong was sign him in the first place as he must have known this.

DoubleRevv

Feel really sorry for Miki to be honest. It feels like he's being forced out of the club that he really likes. I'll always have a soft spot for him since he scored his first goals last season when I was having a difficult time, and watching him play well and score cheered me up. He was also a major part in us winning the Europa League last season, despite being unfairly treated by Jose earlier in the season.

Wish him nothing but the best, except for against us of course.
Well said @Harun . I have the same sentiments too as he has shown moments of brilliance in his 2 years here as well as being a nice guy. I feel like I gave up on him in the last 3 weeks but watching his Youtube reel started pulling my football heart strings again. Hoping for plenty of success for him at Arsenal and hope they love him better than we managed too.

Donsangre

Well said @Harun . I have the same sentiments too as he has shown moments of brilliance in his 2 years here as well as being a nice guy. I feel like I gave up on him in the last 3 weeks but watching his Youtube reel started pulling my football heart strings again. Hoping for plenty of success for him at Arsenal and hope they love him better than we managed too.
He is gonna be fine. He will have a spot and will thrive in fast attacking football. Needs to find his confidence. Will come with a few goals.

Member 5225

He only has himself to blame, he’s been awful this season.

Even Big Bad Mourinho insisted on playing him game after game this season even though he couldn’t even complete a 5 yard pass.

He has the talent and seems like a nice guy but something is askew mentality wise. The only thing Mourinho did wrong was sign him in the first place as he must have known this.
Totally agreed with this. Not like Jose hasn't given him a chance, even when he's been super-poor (for multiple games in a row!)

Charlie Foley

Don't know how much we'll miss his performances but I still feel sad for him as an individual, sounds like he was very upset leaving. Hope he's happy at Arsenal and does well against our rivals!

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Delighted to get rid of him, wasn't right for us at all and our replacement is 10x the player. Even if he is a huge success at Arsenal I still think it would be the correct move - he was never going to make it here with us.

BarstoolProphet

Goodbye sweet Armenian prince. Love watching him play football when on song, shame he looked completely lost the last few months of his United career.

Kapardin

He failed under both Klopp and Mourinho (one good season at Dortmund not withstanding), so you really cannot blame the manager. He's certainly got glimpses of talent but sadly his mentality will always hold him back. Perfect Arsenal player though and if they sign Aubameyang, their partnership could be pivotal for Arsenal in the Europa.

I think Miki’s goal was better, and he was first, Giroud only tried it because he saw Miki do it. However, Miki’s goal has ‘just’ offside, which is one of the reasons Giroud’s is considered better. Mind you I remember Jason Cundy scoring from near the half way line, doesn’t make him any good.

Miki and Giroud can chat about their scorpion kicks whilst they warm the bench together.

el3mel

Thanks for the goals in Europe League and the blinder against Sunderland. Can't wish him good luck while playing for a rival though.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Nothing good to say about him, hes a total bottle job and thank feck weve found someone stupid enough to take him on.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Can’t say I’m sorry that he’s not going to be wearing a United shirt again but seemed like a decent guy and wish him all the best.

RonW

Good bye, Mkhi. Sad that it didn't work out for you in here, if his form picked up in the last 2 months like Mata and Lingard's did, I'm sure Mou would have kept you. Thanks for the goals, assists, espeically your contribution in the Europa League and you will always be the best Man United player for nutmegs through players ;)

RonW

Football is weird, the way Mkhi started the season with so many assists, nobody would have thought he would be leaving in January.

Camilo

Never rated him. Always looked quite neat, could pick a pass at times, could finish well at times, but mostly just went missing. Always struck me as mentally fragile too - he could've turned this season around if only he'd had the balls to. He's not a great player, but he's very decent.

Reckon he'll do well at Arsenal if that's what's happening.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Genuinely all makes sense now.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Thanks for the role in the Europa League, a big part of winning it. Few very good performances in the league last season also, but altogether not good enough.

I liked his personality off the pitch (as much as you can tell from the media), so from that point of view, I'm sad that he failed here. Best of luck when you're not playing against us.

Ban

Good luck at Arsenal.
I'm sorry he didn't succeed at United, it seems his personality was the biggest obstacle.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
This was the best deal for all parties.

Brilliant from the club to value him at 35 mil. We got him for 27 and his perfomances have largely been lacklustre. I thought that if we had kept him, he would be gone in the Summer to some Italian club for 15 mil max with subsidized wages to boot.

We can give reasons why his performances were poor, but no one can disagree that some of his recent performances were simply dire .

Rish Sawhney

So from what I've seen of him from his time here, it seems he's pretty good on the short counter attack, but not on the long ones. I think he's good when he has to make instinctual first time passes and through balls, but when he has time to run with the ball and pick out a pass he gets caught in two minds and ends up giving it away. Not to mention he does get knocked off the ball an awful lot on the middle of the pitch and has a habit of getting in his own head.

marktan

I thought he was pretty decent last season, scoring and assisting some nice goals. He did turn a bit rubbish this season though, and hopefully Sanchez adds some much needed bite to our attack. I wish him well and would be happy to see him do well at Arsenal (but not too well, obviously).

Womp

idiot
Incredible player when the pressure is off, absolutely woeful when there's any expectation. Such a shame, goodluck at Arsenal

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think when Arsenal have easy games like today, he will do well. But when they come up against better teams, he will play like he plays for us.

Still though good memory of him scoring against Ajax to win the Europa.

Mark Armstrong

His best performances came in the Europa League which, all being well, we wont be playing in for a while. He had some truly magical moments.
I really wanted him to do well at United, and wish him well at Arsenal, but I just dont think he is strong enough physically and mentally to star for United. Hooked too many times after really weak displays. Let's give this Sanchez chap a go instead.

Unam333

Ah man, I like Mkhi. Scored a great goal in the Europa League final. Had a pretty decent debut season. Sad to see him go. Goodbye Henrikh Mkhitaryan, all the best.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This was the best deal for all parties.

Brilliant from the club to value him at 35 mil. We got him for 27 and his perfomances have largely been lacklustre. I thought that if we had kept him, he would be gone in the Summer to some Italian club for 15 mil max with subsidized wages to boot.

We can give reasons why his performances were poor, but no one can disagree that some of his recent performances were simply dire .

All you have to do to show those still defending him and saying he could still be a player, is just make them sit through the Chelsea game again.

Him walking around in a 10 meter circle in the middle of pitch for 70 odd minutes shows what he is about.

Its not even as if he played like he didnt give a feck, he just didnt play at all.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
He'll do well in Arsenal's system. Yes he was misplacing simple passes with us, but under the likes of Wenger, Pep, etc... There is a platform that provides attackers with some support even when they're misfiring. In comparison, look at how useless Rashford looks for us when he's off form.

The mentality diagnoses are just nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.