ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
This is the one day when people who aren't even interested in Indian cricket will be glued to the TV.

Also why is there a testicle icon next to the thread title? Looks horrible.

Kazi

Who's idea was this countdown thing? Wasn't good the first time they used it, still isn't.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
All of you just download the Star Sports app on Android or iOS. Stream of the match available for free, just a few balls behind live telecast.
I was checking if fishy got as he is in US. I am watching on TV here anyway. Told him about star sports one but was not sure if it works in US.

MDFC Manager

For the first time in ages, I've sacrificed Sunday morning sleep so this better be good :lol:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Pakistan are well pumped today in field. India somewhat tentative.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Seriously, the feck happened to Pakistan's bowling? I'm not used to watching them like this.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
This is like playing Bangladesh. Where is the intensity from the Pakistanis?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Seriously, the feck happened to Pakistan's bowling? I'm not used to watching them like this.
Amir banned. Asif banned. Gul injured. Junaid injured. Ajmal cleared from his ban but not match fit. Hafeez injured. No luck the last couple of years.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Pakistan still have a better bowling lineup than us, sad as that is.

I reckon we're a batsman short today tbh. Would have liked to see Rayudu in there

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Millers is one of my favourite players from the newer lot of cricketers. What a player.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Amir banned. Asif banned. Gul injured. Junaid injured. Ajmal cleared from his ban but not match fit. Hafeez injured. No luck the last couple of years.
Asif and Amir shot themselves in the foot with that shameful match fixing saga. Someone needs to tell these people not to get carried away as soon as they see a wad of cash. Such a colossal waste of talent.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
What is with Pakistan and fielding these senior citizens? Afridi and Misbah are both 40-something if I'm not mistaken. :lol:

Afridi is a medium pacer with a spinner's run up. I've seen him bowl at 130kph sometimes. :D

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What is with Pakistan and fielding these senior citizens? Afridi and Misbah are both 40-something if I'm not mistaken. :lol:

Afridi is a medium pacer with a spinner's run up. I've seen him bowl at 130kph sometimes. :D
:confused: Afridi is 34. Dhoni 33.