ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Have you seen our bowling? Bangladesh could chase down 300 I reckon.

The other match looks interesting as well. Not a complete annihilation as I suspected.

mumbai_red

About 20 runs short I reckon. It'll still require Pakistan to bat well under lights, so sets up the game very well.

VanGaalEra

FFS Steyn with your shit haircut. My fantasy captain and he's being slaughtered

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
The images of the batsmen and bowlers faces at the bottom of the screen is annoying, add to that the constant multi coloured charts and images.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Need to pick up wickets regularly. Afridi and Akmal can chase even 10 an over in last 15.

Traub

Happy we won but not a great performance. Prior to the tournament, I was really worried that we'd struggle if our first 4 batsmen failed. This match gives me much more confidence in our middle order. Overall, not a great performance but important to get that first win.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Time to bend over and take it after a promising start. Same story as always against India.

MJJ

You Pakistanis are way too negative man. Your team is playing well for a change. You've got a good chance today IMO.
We always look strong for a while and then collapse. The same is going to happen here, the fuxkers can't rotate the strike and it's building pressure.

Run rate is creeping up now.