ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
I was talking about the amount of runs a side has won a match by. I think the commentator said that the record was 290 or something.
Need to bowl out by 117 for the record.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Last edited:

Kazi

Turned back over to the cricket and AB is talking to Mark Nicholas about pasta and Jamie Oliver.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
AB De Villiers or Amla? Who would you rather have in your team?

Similar averages in ODIs and Tests, but if you had to choose...
Both are world class but it would have to be AB de Genius. He's got the X factor, can keep wickets, brilliant fielder and an absolute athlete.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

An 8 foot seamer getting coached by a 4 foot leggie, no wonder Pakistan's bowling has been all over the place.

PvsNP

Does any here like the new Cricinfo layout? Looks ghastly imo. What in the world were they thinking? The old design was so nice and pleasurable to see and read.
Not at all, it's absolutely shit.

zing

Zingle balls
yea, it's awful. I use cricinfo less now.

I think maybe they changed it because this is more responsive for mobiles and they get more mobile hits? I use cricinfo only on my desktop.

zing

Zingle balls
more responsive? you can barely see the score now. its shit!
on mobiles?

It used to show the desktop version on mobiles few months back.. haven't gone to the website on my mobile since..

It's awful on the desktop now, though. Basically, I don't know where any of the articles are and have stopped reading them.

MJJ

on mobiles?

It used to show the desktop version on mobiles few months back.. haven't gone to the website on my mobile since..

It's awful on the desktop now, though. Basically, I don't know where any of the articles are and have stopped reading them.
Yup, am looking for an alternative site now. The mobile version is barely usable and the desktop version isnt much better.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
They have launched 'The cricket monthly.' Most of the good articles are there. It requires account on cricinfo to read and is going to come with some subscription amount soon. Might be already behind pay wall, don't know. The charges are nominal.

Nikhil

I love reading Jarrod Kimber, Brettig and Mark Nicholas. Have stopped after this change.

Can't wait for NZ-Aus trans Tasman match. Warner and Finch against NZ's pacers will be a treat to watch. McCullum against Johnson, Starc and Pattinson should be good as well. Hoping for an NZ win.

Kazi

I have to always resort to latest scores on BBC now, but it's always like an over behind.

MDFC Manager

Huge game tomorrow. What do we think will happen?

Also Shami injured for us. Luckily, Bhuvi should be fit and ready for this one. Definitely don't want to see Binny at any point!

Kazi

I'll be surprised if Sharma makes less than 250 runs tomorrow, that is if India bat first

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Southee has bowled some poor balls in aggression. Entertaining start to the match though!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Australia getting owned here.

Djemba-Djemba

I turned it on the ball before Watson holed out. Since then it's been carnage and it's been brilliant to watch.

This New Zealand team has top quality bowling. They really could win the World Cup if they can keep this up.

Edit: Another!