ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I think batting first will cost them the game tbh. India will play better with a total in mind but like you said a few early wickets and it could get interesting real quick

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
West Indies have quite a few big hitters in the team. India need to keep picking wickets early and at regular intervals. If they let WI score 300+, under lights it can get tricky even with India's strong batting lineup.

MDFC Manager

Our bowlers look good. Good call to bring back Shami, I probably wouldn't have done that

VP

Was wondering why India was playing on a Friday then realized it's a public holiday. It really is shameless.

Mani

Lot many. Russell, Sammy, Holder. In fact, those guys often do better job than WI top/top-middle order.
Apart from this world cup,never watched these guys play.We got two spinners and I'm not sure how they would cope up with,anyway testing time for them.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
So whats India's most likely quarterfinal opponent at this stage?
England or Bangladesh.

WI players are totally braindead. All they needed to do was maintain a RR of around 4-4.5 without taking risks till 35th over and then use big hitters and set batsmen to get 120 odd in last 15 and setup a challenging total.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
They don't have any proper cricketers. The bowlers are shit and the batsmen are all sloggers. Pollard and Bravo aren't the only two that should've been dropped from this squad.

kotha

Not bad from WI.. Couple of early wickets and who knows what might happen.. After the Australian tour,no matter how low a total we chase,I just don't have the confidence to say we will do it for sure..
We've given away 40-50 runs extra here.
Ya.. Dropped catches hurt us a little..

coolredwine

lameredboots
Not sure if it's a deflated performance by the WIndies or the pitch helped the bowlers. If it's the latter, I would be very circumspect about our batting.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
I don't mind chasing 180 here. Better to be tested a bit rather than stroll to another 90-100 target. What I said still holds to an extend, Windies get past out top 4 before 15 overs and they will have a great chance to win it.

MDFC Manager

Not bad from WI.. Couple of early wickets and who knows what might happen.. After the Australian tour,no matter how low a total we chase,I just don't have the confidence to say we will do it for sure..

Ya.. Dropped catches hurt us a little..
Yes,21 Extras out of it 16 are wides.
Exactly, catches and extras. Good thing is that means there's still scope for improvement

MDFC Manager

Oh dear.

If we finish top, our quarter final will be in NZ? Not sure I fancy that, especially if it's against England