g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Oh dear.

If we finish top, our quarter final will be in NZ? Not sure I fancy that, especially if it's against England
It will be in MCG. Only one quarter is in NZ and NZ get to play there being host country. SL get SCG. Australia Adelaide. Even if it is Bangladesh instead of England, it will still be MCG.

MDFC Manager

Sylar

Cant believe that was given out.

If only there was some sort of technology that uses heat or something to see what actually touches :| ...

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Match looking interesting. Will leave from office in 5-10 min so as to catch the climax. Another Indian wicket before hitting 100 run mark and WI will have a good chance.

Sylar

Agreed.

Dhoni needs to see this through. The run rate isnt even high so they are causing their own pressure. Just run a few here and there and look for lose balls for boundaries. Nothing stupid needed.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Am glad we are in this position.. gives a run out to the lower order.. and if they are to fail.. they better now than straight in a knockout.

Mani

We just need small partnership to build the score.Other wicket would put hell lot of pressure,hope that doesn't happen.

Sylar

Pressure on India. Dhoni needs to see this through with somebody, but agreed, this is a good thing to happen. Better in group stages than in knockouts.

Mani

Why these guys go after pull shorts,we are not good at it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Didn't get the Windies tactics at the end there. Strange the seamers weren't bowled!

That win helps our chances to make the knock-out stage. As long as we beat Ireland and don't get hammered by South Africa, it should see us through.

kotha

Shouldn't have used Samuels.. Once he was given the ball, the pressure was released for us.. Anyway good win, may not be pretty but got the job done. Our lower order needs batting practice though, that shot by Jadeja was atrocious..

Day 21: Pakistan vs South Africa | Ireland vs Zimbabwe

ha_rooney

Nasir has been dropped!! Thank God!!

Not sure why Younis is back. Good luck to Sarfraz, first game at the WC and he'll be facing Steyn & buddies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
No more Fat Guy! I couldn't be happier. :D

Khan is back because of injury to Haris.

ha_rooney

Very good start. Sarfraz has played well so far, I like how he's rotated the strike.

Would be terrific if we manage to win this game!

ha_rooney

Oh you fecktard!! How stupid was that.