ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
These old guys are killing the game now. Get a move on, will need 330 at this ground.

Kazi

The nerve to keep himself on after going for 11. Misbah should have hit the previous ball for 4.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
How small is this fecking ground?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Its always been too small for a cricket ground but its all we have in Auckland. Stupid really. It shouldnt be allowed.
Ridiculous. That last 4 was a back foot defensive push. Didn't seem like exquisite timing either. :lol:

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Preferable to being the second largest country in the world, more obsessed with cricket than any other, and still crap.

Wait... why are we doing this?
Wait, India are the World Champions aren't they?

EDIT : Late post. Oh I don't know why we're doing this, I'm Indian, but I'm not emotionally invested with Indian cricket team, I gave you a parallel thinking it's funny, but you thought it was a dig. You seem to be bit butt hurt about this.

Samid

Looks like Ul Haq is playing another match losing innings.
Misbah kills the game, puts pressure on the other batsmen and eventually they get out. He stays to the end with the tail and hits a couple of boundaries to boost his SR.

He's a selfish player. Doesn't play for the team. Only thing that matters is his own average.

KM

53 and 49m boundaries in this game. How the feck is this allowed?

KM

Awful cricket from Sohail and Akmal.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
From Cricinfo FB page:
Dale Steyn on AB de Villiers: "It's like watching the Matrix movie. There's Neo right there. He doesn't understand how good he is."

VanGaalEra

Pakistan looking at 280. Guess the rain suits SA. If they need 150 in 20 overs, they'll back themselves.

DarkXaero

I'm bemused by the hatred for Misbah here. Pakistan's best player by far, and it's actually not his fault that the batting lineup around him is garbage. He does have his flaws, and is definitely guilty of playing overly cautious, which is sort of infuriating. But at the same time, without him, the Pakistani batting lineup would be literally non existent. He currently has the second highest run total in the WC, and is on course to get the #1 spot. There's also the fact to consider that he has a mandate from the coaching staff to play this way.

Samid

If they hadn't started again then SA would've needed 240 in 40 overs. With Afridi gone they'll probably need around the same score in 47 overs.

Samid

Misbah kills the game, puts pressure on the other batsmen and eventually they get out. He stays to the end with the tail and hits a couple of boundaries to boost his SR.

He's a selfish player. Doesn't play for the team. Only thing that matters is his own average.
Did the same today. Failed to get the boundaries to boost the SR though.

MDFC Manager

Reduced overs means D/L applies. So why the feck are Pakistan throwing away wickets when free runs would get added on if they have wickets in hand?! Surely they haven't forgotten the rules? Shoaib Akhtar losing his shit over this issue