ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
If we can't beat Bangladesh, we don't deserve to go through.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
They are Australian.

England are going to get their act together and destroy everyone and win the World Cup, then we will go on to win the Ashes 5-0.

White text!
White text or a happy pill? I can't decide, Langs.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
:lol:

Just the ramblings of a completely delusional madman.

I think a loss for England against Bangladesh later could actually be a good thing. It would save the humiliation of getting smashed by a superior side in the Super 8's, (providing England beat Afghanistan first) and it would give the English Cricket Board and the selectors nowhere to hide, nor give them any excuses.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

I think a loss for England against Bangladesh later could actually be a good thing. It would save the humiliation of getting smashed by a superior side in the Super 8's, (providing England beat Afghanistan first) and it would give the English Cricket Board and the selectors nowhere to hide, nor give them any excuses.
Regardless of what happens the selectors will have nowhere to hide anyway and at the very least we will hopefully start bringing some bowlers through that will enhance our attack.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan

This "I hope we lose because it'll cause changes" mentality rarely ends well, or really leads to much different happening in any sport for any team ever. If things are that bad there'll either be plans to change things regardless or the decision makers will be too incompetent to make the correct changes anyway. As it is England have a fair amount of batting potential coming through but very little bowling, certainly any genuine potential world class hopes so its all likely to be fairly irrelevant anyway.

I think we'll beat Bangladesh as it is, we've been bad so far, very bad, but things have also been exacerbated by the fact we've got the two hosts who went into this in flying form in our group. AustraliaI suspect if we'd been in Group B it wouldn't be the crisis it is now. Anderson's bowling was fine in the pre-tournament games, hopefully playing back in Australia he'll find his form again now for the next few games he'll find form. Get Woakes on the new ball with him. Drop Broad for Tredwell, and perhaps Finn for Jordan and we might actually put in a respectable end to the tournament. I'd like to see Bopara in for Ballance and Taylor moved up to 3 too to shore up the batting.

It's also incredible how quickly things change too - when the draw was made in December 2012 England were the top ranked side, and New Zealand 9th, behind Bangladesh!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
No idea why England chose to field first. Putting up runs on board and putting the chasing team under pressure has been the norm this world cup. I hope England win today.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
This partnership will probably be key to the game. Gotta try to stay there till the 30th over to have a chance imo.

The Man Himself

Wow, two wickets in succession again. Shakib is a biggie. Good chance for England to tighten groove.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bangladesh have been very good so far.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
These last 10 overs will probably cost BD the game. They should've easily got 290+ from the position they were in at 40 overs.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bangladesh choking England for runs now.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
England will still win. Bangladesh at least 30 runs short if not more. With likes of Morgan and Butler, England would happily chase even 80 off last 10.
Infact if England can't chase this down, they should pack up from limited overs cricket for some time and sort it out.

The Man Himself

Tough for England now. Morgan is atrociously out of form. Cook would have been better :p