g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
SA might still go out and win the WC. But at this point I wouldn't bet on it. It's less of choking and more of the fact they aren't that good. They clearly miss a good all rounder and their batting is too dependant on a couple of worldies.
I still think it's a shoot out between the two host countries with SA being the outsiders. Simply because on their day SA can outscore anyone. Unfortunately though, I think the Aussies will win.

Traub

Interesting comments. Truth is this team has been built up massively in South Africa with huge marketing campaigns. Even the press here have gone absolutely nuts over them (just look at this article: http://www.rdm.co.za/sport/2015/03/04/why-amla-and-de-villiers-are-the-gods-of-one-day-cricket).

It also really does feel like some of them have become more about being celebrities (Faf especially IMO) than cricketers.

They have to up their game significantly if they're to have any chance.

Day 22: New Zealand vs Afghanistan | Australia vs Sri Lanka

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Strange selection from Australia. Dropping Marsh and bringing in Watson.

Mani

This would be Watson's last chance to prove in this world cup.

MDFC Manager

Hoping to see Maxwell fire again. When it comes to thrill a minute explosive batting, he's only second to AB

kotha

Thought he was going to get the fastest world cup 100.. Fair play though,was honest about the leg bye..

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Awesome hitting! Australia has such firepower in batting and as many of them are all rounders, they have flexibility in bowling unit too.

Nikhil

Australia have a great balance in their limited overs teams. They have 3 genuine all rounders today in Watson, Maxwell and Faulkner which is great. Clarke and Smith can bowl spin as well. Long batting line up as well with all big hitters.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Can some of the Aussie players not play cricket without being gobby?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
That should be match and 2nd place sealed for Australia. Thank feck for that as I want to see Australia-South Africa final at the G :drool:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
This is a fantastic from Srilanka. 105 from the last 10 is very much gettable.

itso 7

The options available to Clarke make his job easier and certainly make Australia one of the hot favourites for the tournament.