ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

MDFC Manager

Ganguly was right. This SA team is no great shakes.

Meanwhile, Ireland hammering Zimbabwe.

Traub

I guess our only hope in this World Cup is to win the toss and bat first.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Ireland and Pak's match will be massive now. Let's see how much NRR Ireland can improve today. WI will get their 3rd win vs UAE and improve NRR too. Ireland might still need to beat Pak to qualify.

kotha

What a game..

These low scoring contests are turning out to be great..

RORY65

WI are fecked
I think they're safe. We (Ireland) will get trounced by India in all likelihood while the Windies will surely beat the UAE comfortably. It looks like Ireland vs Pakistan will be a shootout to either come third or fifth.

MDFC Manager

The quarterfinal pairings are going to fantastic. Could well be SA vs Australia in one of those

kotha

Sarfraz gets motm.. Kept wickets well as well as batted well.. No wonder our fellow Pakistan posters were baffled by his non selection earlier..

Mani

SA got better run rate and i expect them to finish second in this group.
Pakistan vs Ireland will be the knockout match.

VanGaalEra

Zimbabwe making this interesting. This is very much on, Ireland have a poor bowling line up.

You have to question Rankin playing for England. He barely gets to play and had he stayed with Ireland, he would have been playing in this World Cup and it would have improved Ireland's bowling massively.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Zimbabwe making this interesting. This is very much on, Ireland have a poor bowling line up.

You have to question Rankin playing for England. He barely gets to play and had he stayed with Ireland, he would have been playing in this World Cup and it would have improved Ireland's bowling massively.
And Morgan, he could've actually captained a half decent side.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Will we see a repeat of the 92 World Cup where Pakistan started poorly but won it in the end? I'd say yes if only they had a better batting unit. Among the worst batsmen in the tournament IMO.

Meanwhile Zimbabwe have put on a spirited chase. Taylor just scored a great 100 and Williams is batting on 48. They're 200/4 off 35.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
These two and Ervine are capable of winning it for Zimbabwe. Ireland need a wicket quickly.

RORY65

Get in! Much needed wicket. Only bad thing is that it means those fecking shit dog adverts again.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That's controversial!! Looked like he touched the boundary rope.

RORY65

Think we've got a big stroke of luck there, looks like it should have been a six.