ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Poor bowling in the middle overs by Bangla, no way back now unless NZ throw it away.

Massive upset in the other game. England are winning. :eek:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
NZ have shaped the chase very well even after losing their two most important wickets early on. Bangladesh will probably put spirited performance vs India too but can't see them beating India at MCG.

Mani

Even if they lose, another strong showing by Bangladesh. Won't be an easy game for India
Agree with that,i doesn't want us to loose toss in that.
As well i think their batsmen would struggle against our short pitch bowling

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
NZ have shaped the chase very well even after losing their two most important wickets early on. Bangladesh will probably put spirited performance vs India too but can't see them beating India at MCG.
Yes, this is best case scenario for NZ efore knockouts. There were question marks over batting sans their captain and Kane. And yeah, India should still win at MCG

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
i am happy that England has been stopped for rain, i was going to feel obligated to watch it, but NZ vs Bangladesh has been a much better game.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
What are the quarterfinal ties (provided Pakistan beat Ireland)? And the semi lineup?

MDFC Manager

So the Kiwis remain unbeaten, I just can't see them winning it all. They'll have to win 9 games on the trot!
Was a good test for them today, and I don't think they were convincing enough.

So would India!

And am not 100% about this but did Oz go unbeaten in both 2003 and 2007 WC?
Yup, I think they did. It's part of the 20+ game winning run that Ponting had.

Yes. 34 unbeaten WC games between 99 and 2011.
Amazing.

The Man Himself

ffs

Ind-Ban
SA-SL
Pak-Aus
WI-NZ

1st game vs 3rd game is one same and 2nd game vs 4th is other.

It can change if Australia-Scotland is washed out or Scotland can somehow win. In that case, SA-Aus and Pak-SL.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
ffs

Ind-Ban
SA-SL
Pak-Aus
WI-NZ

1st game vs 3rd game is one same and 2nd game vs 4th is other.

It can change if Australia-Scotland is washed out or Scotland can somehow win. In that case, SA-Aus and Pak-SL.
If it gets washed out, Aus till finish above Srilanka right?

The Man Himself

If it gets washed out, Aus till finish above Srilanka right?
Nope. Both will be on 8 points but first criteria is no. of wins and then NRR. Australia will have 3 wins and 2 points from washouts. SL have 4 wins.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
To be fair all this shit is rather confusing, I am still not sure what happens if Nz face Australia in the semis

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
To be fair all this shit is rather confusing, I am still not sure what happens if Nz face Australia in the semis
Auckland game:

*If New Zealand qualifies for the semi-finals they will play in this match unless they play Australia, in which case the team finishing higher in the pools has home ground advantage.

The Man Himself

It is not that confusing. Rules and what if scenarios are clearly mentioned, particularly for grounds during knockouts.

PvsNP

Good decision to open the bowling with spinners. Shakib got two early wickets. McCullum and Williamson gone and suddenly we have a proper game on our hands. @DesiBD Where the feck are you?
My phone died.

Despite our shit start, we did well enough. Kayes needs to go though. I didn't expect us to win against NZ anyway. The positives outweigh the negatives in this match, so I'm not too worried. Our match against India will be interesting - this lot has shown multiple times that with motivation, they can beat anyone. Considering how our fielding has improved since the Scotland game, we definitely have a chance.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Ross Taylor is due an excellent performance. A strike rate of 57.73 after 97 balls is way less than he should be contributing, and that was his best game in the whole damn tournament.