ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Oh man, Ganguly on commentary again? What's his prediction today then? 99 % chance of Australia chasing the target within 10 overs?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Good partnership here. If they can take it to 150 without losing a wicket i'd say they have a great chance.

MDFC Manager

Why is Misbah so poor at strike rotation? It's not like he doesn't have the shots to do so

Mani

Next 10-15 overs and power play are crucial for Pakistan in which most they can score from, I dont see them scoring in last 10 overs.
270-280 would be decent score.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
What are Indian fans hoping for here? Do they want Pakistan because they look the lesser opponent or is routing for a Pakistan win just not a thing that happens?

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
What are Indian fans hoping for here? Do they want Pakistan because they look the lesser opponent or is routing for a Pakistan win just not a thing that happens?
I want Pakistan to win the whole thing. Sadly, they're just a really poor team.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Yayy! Afridi gone. Get this lot all out under 200 now Australia!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The tail should be aiming for 200. Gives the bowlers something to bowl at. But the game is done and dusted, 280 would've been par.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
I hate them when they play us, but if they're playing other nations I think I'd rather support them or Bangladesh. Until very recently we were all one nation so it's often very surprising to Indians how similar our cultures are. I myself only realised this when one of my friends went to Pakistan to meet her relatives.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Massive rebuilding jobs for Pakistan and Sri Lanka after this WC. If anything I think Bangladesh have a good nucleus of young players.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I hate them when they play us, but if they're playing other nations I think I'd rather support them or Bangladesh. Until very recently we were all one nation so it's often very surprising to Indians how similar our cultures are. I myself only realised this when one of my friends went to Pakistan to meet her relatives.
I know a lot of Pakistanis and all of them I met are really good people.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
I know a lot of Pakistanis and all of them I met are really good people.
When you live in India, there's not much chance of that happening. Most people I know who've met Pakistanis have either done it abroad or because they have relatives. It's why both Indians and Pakistanis often have a rather limited or skewed view of each other.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Overall job well done by Australia bowlers. Hopefully batsmen will be sensible. There are no demons in the pitch from what I watched in first 13-14 overs.

VanGaalEra

The Aussie bowling wasn't even that menacing. Just bowled good line and hoped Pakistan would implode, which they did.

India would have strolled to 300 today.