ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Boycott

These graphics wouldn't look out of place in one of the many half-arsed cricket video games

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wtf are these graphics? It's like a child has designed them.

Boycott

Who do you lads tip for top run scorer?

I reckon Warner will have an awesome tournament. Once he gets off to a start he cashes in and there aren't many bowling attacks who strike as a unit who can pin a batting side down. For quality of bowling this is probably the worst set of attacks in the modern era of the World Cup.

It's why I believe if England get their act together with the bat they can go far. There is a nice balance in the side and their bowling line up is compared to the rest has the combination of taking wickets and holding an end down.

ha_rooney

Who do you lads tip for top run scorer?

I reckon Warner will have an awesome tournament. Once he gets off to a start he cashes in and there aren't many bowling attacks who strike as a unit who can pin a batting side down. For quality of bowling this is probably the worst set of attacks in the modern era of the World Cup.

It's why I believe if England get their act together with the bat they can go far. There is a nice balance in the side and their bowling line up is compared to the rest has the combination of taking wickets and holding an end down.
Smith, Amla, Warner, Sangakarra & de Villiers are all in good touch but I think Williamson will have a great tournament and end up with most runs. He's impressed me every time I've watched him.

Boycott

Smith, Amla, Warner, Sangakarra & de Villiers are all in good touch but I think Williamson will have a great tournament and end up with most runs. He's impressed me every time I've watched him.
Yeah good shouts. Williamson is a class batsman. Future of NZ cricket looks very good with the younger guys coming through. Latham is unlucky not to make the eleven.

ha_rooney

Shame he's out, but great start for New Zealand.

ha_rooney

Could be a huge drop! Should've taken that catch IMO.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Williamson lucky guy.

Can't believe he's ranked 72nd in the ODI rankings. He's top 5 for me.

ha_rooney

Superb catch!

Could be another wicket here...

And it is out! 2 huge wickets right before the PP.

ha_rooney

Wow! Very difficult call but I think that's the right decision.

Malinga showing better form this over.

ha_rooney

Very good effort from the kiwis. Pretty much all the batters got starts and looked in good touch. NZ should win this, Kumar will be key if SL are to win.

Hope the Aussies smash England in the other game.

fecking time difference is so annoying. Especially since I'll be missing most the India-Pak game tomorrow :mad:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If SL don't lose wickets and keep going at 5.5/6 for next 15 overs, it will setup nicely for finish. Good game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
332 made in the first innings of the World Cup. Hopefully not a sign of things to come but it probably is.

The Man Himself

Boult is a terrific bowler. Hasn't got much swing today but both wicket balls very high quality. Especially the Thirimanne one with lateral swing.

Broad bringing England to life too!

The Man Himself

@Samid you can have threadmarks as 'day 1', 'day 2' maybe instead of separate match with 2 matches in a day on so many days. Except India-Pak which can have its own threadmark :D

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
England have bowled some awful stuff at Maxwell. That Finn over was ridiculous.