ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
SA doing the right thing here and building a platform for AB to come in and make big shots

NM

McCullum is taking a big chance using all of his good bowlers early on. To be fair, he probably thinks that SA will smash whoever he bowls at the end, so might as well bowl the 5th bowler then.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
260-270 is good neough in a WC knockout in my opinion. I think SA can get that very easily from, say, 135-140 after 30.
I agree that they'll get that. I'd back the Kiwis to chase it though.

DOTA

This partnership is starting to look ominous, though. Could well be looking at 300+.

DOTA

ABdV taking over. SA got this.
Think so. NZ have fallen apart the last few overs. Can't see them coming back from this.

South Africa - Australia final looks on.

Sylar

A shot into the air and it falls in between three men. The luck lives for South Africa here.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I live close to the ground, dark clouds everywhere and little wind to blow it away. Have to head off to a job now so wont be back till near the end of the NZ innings if it happens.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Rain's a good thing for NZ. Breaks the momentum. It went against them in the game against Australia, as they lost two wickets off the first two balls after the rain.

DOTA

Huge for them. I have a South African friend spitting blood on Facebook, at the though of AB being denied his chance to dominate.

DOTA

Her most recent status...

All the New Zealand fans gloating about the rain - I could quite happily stab each & every one of you sheep-shagging twatbaskets to death with a blunt spoon right now

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Think so. NZ have fallen apart the last few overs. Can't see them coming back from this.

South Africa - Australia final looks on.
:houllier: You seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding India. What's up, lets talk about it. I have heard dialogue is the best way to resolve issues.

DOTA

:houllier: You seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding India. What's up, lets talk about it. I have heard dialogue is the best way to resolve issues.
Not at all... With regard to Australia, possibly. Undeniably a bit traumatised by too many years of their dominance. Would love India to beat them.

DOTA

I do slate India, regularly. They should dominate all forms of cricket, really, given the pool they have... But anyone who thinks I'd support Australia in any circumstance is sorely mistaken.

DOTA

What happens if they can't get a match completed today?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Is it continued from where play stopped or played as a fresh match?
From where it is stopped. I don't think though that will play full match tomorrow. It will be 20 overs of NZ only which is minimum. Covers are coming off again. Let's hope we get at least 45 overs a side game.

DOTA

Listening to TMS. Chatting to a few former players and currently it's rather 'international cricket is grand but it's knackering so I don't miss it'. I think this is an issue going forward. Personally, I'd say drop 50 over cricket. Test cricket still has its pull, as the 'ultimate test'. 20 over is more watchable than this stuff.

Traub

Ffs the rain killing us again. We were building for a great 50 overs innings. The impetus is now with NZ as they can play more freely in a shorter over match.

DOTA

Ffs the rain killing us again. We were building for a great 50 overs innings. The impetus is now with NZ as they can play more freely in a shorter over match.
Yep. Best finisher in the game has been denied his chance.

Traub

Yep. Best finisher in the game has been denied his chance.
If my understanding of DL is correct, it's better for us to no longer try smash it and rather try keep our wickets in hand. Really is a shame. We just can't catch a break in WC semis.