ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This has been very good so far from Bangladesh.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
If Bangladesh don't win this then it'll be a choke. Should win this easily. Windies have given up.

Shakib is such a boss.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
What a fecking innings. What a chase.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Shakib should have started batting at 3 about a decade ago. Wasted so many years at 5.

AshRK

Rameez Raja made a very good point in relation to both Pakistan and Westindies unpredictability tag. It's not some kind of an achievement to carry that tag, in fact it is a negative thing that you are unpredictable team. I feel both Windies and Pak started to enjoy having this tag.

zing

Zingle balls
Their abandoned match came against Sri Lanka. Really unfortunate

marktan

Their abandoned match came against Sri Lanka. Really unfortunate
Yeah it was. If they'd won that they'd have a chance of the semis, but 3 of their last 4 matches are against India, Australia and Pakistan. Will probably need results in 2 of those to get through.

MDFC Manager

Rameez Raja made a very good point in relation to both Pakistan and Westindies unpredictability tag. It's not some kind of an achievement to carry that tag, in fact it is a negative thing that you are unpredictable team. I feel both Windies and Pak started to enjoy having this tag.
I think it's quite a decent comment, especially in relation with West Indies.

AshRK

Yeah it was. If they'd won that they'd have a chance of the semis, but 3 of their last 4 matches are against India, Australia and Pakistan. Will probably need results in 2 of those to get through.
And to make it worse NZ got a point against India.

zing

Zingle balls
WI shouldn't get discouraged by this. This group has some potentially very good players.. they just need to switch off from T20 mode, realize the quality at this level is more than the average T20 league.

The core team is the best WI have had in the last 5-8 years.

zing

Zingle balls
They're going to chase 320 in 42 overs - that is unbelievable.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Fantastic chase from Bangladesh. Really composed & in control, Shakib superb again.

AshRK

Huge win for Bangladesh. Windies are all but done now. It could have been so different had they beaten Australia.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
This quote has always bothered me a little because cricket is a sport where comebacks are even more unbelievable (and technically always possible), compared to football.
This game wasn't a comeback either. Bangladesh steam rolled them.

Varun

Staff
Who was it that said what's the point of Bangladesh saying they were shite in the first WC they played and are shite still?

Skills

Snitch
Hopes inning killed WI. If he didn't stick around so much the likes of Pooran & Hetymer wouldn't have had to go beserk and would've scored at a decent pace.

His slow play and inability to rotate the strike piled on pressure on the rest of the team, and they reached a good inspite of him.