g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

AshRK

Dhoni should announce his retirement from ODIs after the WC gracefully. No point continue playing like this.

bleedred

I don’t blame the batsmen much. Just like against Afghanistan, it’s some pretty good bowling and uneven wicket.

Cloud7

Braithwaite doing his best to get India to a respectable total here

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Incredible this. Dhoni genuinely can't play as of now.

Sanche7

Can’t see India scoring more than 250,260. That will go down dramatically if they lose Pandya now as the batting is almost non existent after that

AshRK

I don’t blame the batsmen much. Just like against Afghanistan, it’s some pretty good bowling and uneven wicket.
Sorry but a strike rate of 50 after playing 40 plus balls in unacceptable. This is the second time within a week he is doing this so it looks even bad this time.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Not sure why Braithwaite is bowling here but I'm thankful that he is bowling.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
India should still get 250 and that should be enough against this WI side. But Dhoni is a joke seriously.

bleedred

Sorry but a strike rate of 50 after playing 40 plus balls in unacceptable. This is the second time within a week he is doing this so it looks even bad this time.
Everyone has struggled and Its just not him. Don’t you think they have bowled well?

AshRK

Everyone has struggled and Its just not him. Don’t you think they have bowled well?
They have bowled well and am also not saying this is a 350 pitch or even a 320 pitch but you have to show some ambition and at least rotate the strike. Others also struggled but Dhoni is struggling the most by the look of it. And again this is the second time within a week he is struggling. At least rotate the strike more.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Rain aside England is a great place for these tournaments. Pitches are really good and a lot of teams get quality support. Pretty much every match has been over 80% full

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Rain aside England is a great place for these tournaments. Pitches are really good and a lot of teams get quality support. Pretty much every match has been over 80% full
Just about to post the same thing, it's why I'm dead against England not being a host for the World Cup.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Didn't Roach bowl well? I liked him when he first came through as a bit of a rough diamond but he's gone off the boil. Similar to Amir coming into the tournament in that he could take a wicket to save his life, but has done well against good batsmen.

NinjaFletch

If they hadn't fecked up ticketing so much they'd all be 100% full. Most of the games are sell outs, so you can only assume that touts have picked up tickets they can't shift.

mav_9me

Doesn't look like a good pitch for batting looking at them struggling to hit cleanly.

Sylar

Good innings by Pandya. Good Strike Rate. Shame he couldnt turn it into a 50.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
WI will regret not taking those chances.

Cloud7

Pandya has won India the match I think. That was a very very valuable knock. God I hate Braithwaite so much. That century last game reduced my hate levels from say 1000 to 990, but it’s back in full force now.

Sylar

Umm cuz there's only 2 overs left???
Yeah but its clearly not working with the top order, so these guys should be smarter with three overs left and only a few wickets left. Just work the field and finish the 50 overs.

Sanche7

Why the feck is Dhoni giving strike to the #8 when there are still 3 balls to go in the over? What’s the point of wasting all those balls to get an eye in if his plan is to take singles and let the tail Enders do the big hitting?

JohnnyKills

Why the feck is Dhoni giving strike to the #8 when there are still 3 balls to go in the over? What’s the point of wasting all those balls to get an eye in if his plan is to take singles and let the tail Enders do the big hitting?
Was thinking the same thing.

Sylar

Yeah its odd. I dont mind Dhoni trying to hit boundaries, but to take a single then see Shami trying to smack one is bizarre.

Sylar

Dhoni gets 50. And his strike rate looks really good now haha

Sanche7

Dhoni was in fantastic form in the IPL and even in the warm ups, god knows why he’s playing like this when India needs quick runs