ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

zing

Zingle balls
Wahab comes across as a likeable guy, probably why he’s managed to stay around the team for so long!
He doesn't die wondering - not like Safaraz and Imad poking around.. temperament

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
This has to be fixed right? No one in the right mind after that last over would bowl themselves with the opposition needing 6 off 6. It already looked suspicious when he picked himself in the first place.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
But whats he fixing - who wants to give money to Afghanistan to lose to Pak.. thats anyway going to happen
I'm struggling to give any more explanation for this kind of stuff.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
England fans must be furious :lol:

Probably the match of the tournament?

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
But whats he fixing - who wants to give money to Afghanistan to lose to Pak.. thats anyway going to happen
Just give him some money to ensure it happens, they lose that game without him today. There's bad decision making then there's THAT. You could argue he was just being selfish but the gross incompetence of it was all extremelly fishy.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Nothing changes for them. They will still need to beat both Indian and Pakistan and hope England loses one at least.
Actually you're right, Bangladesh still has a chance if the England results go their way as long as they don't get thumped by India.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can't believe we won that :lol: Still have hopes of getting to the semis.

Come on India... :nervous:

zing

Zingle balls
England fans would be gutted - good thing they arent showing this on tv there

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
England fans would be gutted - good thing they arent showing this on tv there
Was on Sky Sports Mix :confused: though surprised Sky had NZ v Aus as the main game, maybe didn't expect the Pak-Afg match to be so close.

NK86

Someone must definitely look at the captain's finance records. No way can one be that incompetent.