ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Anyway on cricinfo they said that we're going to be facing England on a new pitch and not the one where NZ faced Pakistan?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
There is something massively wrong with this Afghanistan team management overall . They have made dumb decision after dumb decision in this tournament.

zing

Zingle balls
Also, bit disgraceful saying gulbardin had fixed the match. The occasion got to him.
I think people aren't criticizing the performance as much as the tactical decision.

MJJ

I think people aren't criticizing the performance as much as the tactical decision.
It just shows his inexperience, I think their strat was to bowl hamid and rashid at the death and hamid got injured. Probably did not feel comfortable giving it to shinwari near the end (dunno what his record is).

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
Also, bit disgraceful saying gulbardin had fixed the match. The occasion got to him.
I believed that for the first over he bowled, maybe he just wanted the glory. But then bringing himself back for the last over after that disaster with spinning options left, and then bowling full tosses and missing a run-out? Not having it. Deeply suspicious.

At best its the worst captaincy i've ever seen.

MDFC Manager

Imad Wasim speaks well. Along with his good bowling and batting.

Would he be a candidate for captaincy going forwards?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What was the occasion ? The number of brain-dead decisions he made one after the other is just embarrassing for an international captain . Sorry but not one person can justify him bowling the 46th over. Also even if he hadn't bowled that over , no one bowls a medium pacer in the last over with the other team needing 6 . Add to that the number of rubbish balls he bowled .

MJJ

I believed that for the first over he bowled, maybe he just wanted the glory. But then bringing himself back for the last over after that disaster with spinning options left, and then bowling full tosses and missing a run-out? Not having it. Deeply suspicious.
That kinda suggest nerves though. Anyways glad we won, need to beat bengali next!

Habs

Reckon the likes of Aus/NZ/Ind would prefer England taking that 4th spot rather than Pakistan

KM

Its okay Karan.
I'm just laughing at the irony of you saying disgraceful to anything when you were defending racist crap from Akthar by saying that their CEO started it.

MJJ

What was the occasion ? The number of brain-dead decisions he made one after the other is just embarrassing for an international captain . Sorry but not one person can justify him bowling the 46th over. Also even if he hadn't bowled that over , no one bowls a medium pacer in the last over with the other team needing 6 . Add to that the number of rubbish balls he bowled .
First world cup win? Beating Pakistan? If hamid wasn't injured, I doubt he would have bowled himself.

diarm

It just shows his inexperience, I think their strat was to bowl hamid and rashid at the death and hamid got injured. Probably did not feel comfortable giving it to shinwari near the end (dunno what his record is).
You could strike the first one down to inexperience, ego or the occasion getting the better of him.

But after getting smashed for 16 and needed to keep them under 6 off the final over, going again himself at the last is deeply suspicious.

AJ10

So the semi looks like India vs Pakistan ? unless we do a gulbardin vs England.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I can't think of many decisions ever made that were dumber than that batshit crazy shit we just saw.
You don't watch Sarfraz every game then

MJJ

I'm just laughing at the irony of you saying disgraceful to anything when you were defending racist crap from Akthar by saying that their CEO started it.
I know reading comprehension is not your strongest point but I never defended what Akhtar said.

KM

So the semi looks like India vs Pakistan ? unless we do a gulbardin vs England.
not sure about that tbh. I think we're gonna lose tomorrow. Apparently we're not playing on the same pitch as the Pakistan NZ match. Also Roy is back but then again it's England.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
But Gulbadin reminds of that kid in school who think he's the dogs bollocks and wants to bat first and bowl first, once bowling is done also put on the wicket keeping gloves. Absolute dogshit decisions.

zing

Zingle balls
not sure about that tbh. I think we're gonna lose tomorrow. Apparently we're not playing on the same pitch as the Pakistan NZ match. Also Roy is back but then again it's England.
I hope it is a sub 300 pitch - that is all.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
That kinda suggest nerves though. Anyways glad we won, need to beat bengali next!
If he was so nervous he couldn't manage basic cricket, why pick himself to bowl then? If he's so arrogant to pick himself to bowl he'd be extremely confident in his ability.

MJJ

If he was so nervous he couldn't manage basic cricket, why pick himself to bowl then? If he's so arrogant to pick himself to bowl he'd be extremely confident in his ability.
Because hamid was injured, think the game plan was him to bowl at depth. And not sure if shinwari is a full time spinner or not or if he has ever bowled at the depth.

There is no denying he is inept but to suggest he fixed the match?

Spoony

The People's President
So let me get this right India could gift Pakistan a passage into the semis?

This WC has been interesting.