g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Thought it was stupid to sit out Coulter Nile in favor of this guy, but he's done great.
They were showing stats and apparently left armers has taken wickets at an average of 22 whereas right armers has taken wicket at an average of 32 in this world cup.

Strange stuff.

KM

Na it was Rashid's over which sealed the deal.

I know it's hard to take but Pakistan made a meal of it but won it in the end.
Nah four over and 28 is nothing to do. Gulbadin sealed it imo. The momentum was too much from there on.

Skills

Snitch
Pant opening will be amazing tbh. He could get out quickly or take the match away in first overs but it's not going to happen.
I'd rather a batsman who gets out early, who takes his time then still doesn't put anything up. You're in the same situation, hardly any runs on the board.

diarm

But who would pay gulbadin to throw a match. Hes useless anyway.
It may not have been simply to throw the match. It could have been for him to bowl so many overs for so many runs.

Often with fixing, the bets are much more obscure than simply win/lose.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
The pitch has hundred percent changed. Regarding Shankar it's clear he's a decent batsman but he failed three times consecutively and two of them included West Indies and Afghanistan. Pant should play imo.
Pitch being different was known long time back. Shankar will get one more chance for sure.

KM

I'd rather a batsman who gets out early, who takes his time then still doesn't put anything up. You're in the same situation, hardly any runs on the board.
Huge gamble still to open with a guy who has never opened to throw him in a world cup match as an opener.

AJ10

Na it was Rashid's over which sealed the deal.

I know it's hard to take but Pakistan made a meal of it but won it in the end.
Pak were struggling to score vs spinners then this clown came in and gave away 18 runs which eased pressure, only needed run a ball from there. Not sure how it can be seen as anyone but Gulbadin's fault.

zing

Zingle balls
Who is the fastest cricketer in a 100m race?

I am thinking Martin Guptill

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nah four over and 28 is nothing to do. Gulbadin sealed it imo. The momentum was too much from there on.
Imad wasn't hitting big shots he was struggling, Pakistan needed Wahab for the big boundaries.

KM

Imad wasn't hitting big shots he was struggling, Pakistan needed Wahab for the big boundaries.
Imad was the one who hit three boundaries in that over!

zing

Zingle balls
If we win tomorrow then can try him as an opener in last 2 matches.
I'd do that honestly - Pant, Dhoni, Jadhav, Pandya is a bit anxiety-inducing middle order

But Pant opening if he clicks could be an incredible asset and allows Rohit to play at his tempo which has been disturbed a little with Rahul

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Was someone blackmailing Gulbadin? “Lose the match or else...” Can’t see much else explaining these brain dead decisions at the end. Should’ve bowled Rashid and Mujeeb out before coming on.

Either way a repeat of 1992 is on. :D

crappycraperson

Scout
Imad would have scored 10 + off last over if required. Match was done after 18 run over unless Rashid n Mujeeb cleaned the tail up

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Imad Wasim speaks well. Along with his good bowling and batting.

Would he be a candidate for captaincy going forwards?
Captaincy?! He's lucky to be in the team. He's a darter that doesn't take wickets and also a hit and miss batsman.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Imad was the one who hit three boundaries in that over!
And was clueless the rest of the time. He did an anchor role but Wahab hitting sealed it.

KM

I'd do that honestly - Pant, Dhoni, Jadhav, Pandya is a bit anxiety-inducing middle order
Just imagine though if Pant and Pandya in the last ten overs :drool:

KM

And was clueless the rest of the time. He did an anchor role but Wahab hitting sealed it.
It takes one good over for any batsman to get into stride.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It takes one good over for any batsman to get into stride.
I know Imad, if Wahab wasn't there Imad couldn't win that game for Pakistan.

Patrick08

If England bat first and put a decent total, India will be under pressure to chase it with struggling middle order. England have a chance if they bat first.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Captaincy?! He's lucky to be in the team. He's a darter that doesn't take wickets and also a hit and miss batsman.
Hes your standard utility all rounder. A lot of teams have that and these are the games they can come in handy.

Hes a decent bat for his position.

KM

:lol: All Australia needed was a strike bowler to take pressure of cummins and starc, they are winning this again.
Their middle order isn't great and their fifth bowler is maxwell. I think kiwis will take this

crappycraperson

Scout
If England bat first and put a decent total, India will be under pressure to chase it with struggling middle order. England have a chance if they bat first.
England can beat us easily. Our batting has been sub par last 2 games. It is just about getting Rohit and Kohli out.