ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Sanche7

Think these kinds of pitches suit Bhuvi more than Shami. Bhuvi will be difficult to score against whereas Shami being an attacking bowler, can be scored against if the pitch offers nothing.
Hardik will be vital for India, they will surely target him. If he can contain them or even get a wicket or two, India will be able to contain England

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Think these kinds of pitches suit Bhuvi more than Shami. Bhuvi will be difficult to score against whereas Shami being an attacking bowler, can be scored against if the pitch offers nothing.
Hardik will be vital for India, they will surely target him. If he can contain them or even get a wicket or two, India will be able to contain England
Will come down to our spinners. If they can't take wickets in middle overs then England will get 350+

MJJ

I support India. Obviously I'd want Pakistan to lose every fecking game.

You are just rattled at the sight of Pant playing today. Who's the next player who you are going to predict as a test cricket failure before he has played a single ball of test cricket? :lol:
I mean the two things aren't mutually inclusive.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Decent start by us. Bairstow had been lucky.

Moby

Dick
Decent start by us. Bairstow had been lucky.
We need wickets in first 10 overs. If they survive that with or without luck it will be a tough ask to restrict them below 350. That's what they are simply looking for, is getting past the Bumrah spell with no damage.

AJ10

This is easily a 300+ wicket, wonder why they changed it from previous game.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Good start by England, first time this tournament India bowlers are being taken on, let’s see how they react.

MDFC Manager

Don't know what match you guys are watching, this doesn't look like an easy 300 pitch at all to me. Especially against our bowling

England will do really really well to get 300.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Shami has bowled well, very unlucky not to get a few.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Both Bumrah and Shami have bowled well, constantly asking questions and no gimmes. Roy and Bairstow have either had to use a bit of luck or hold back their natural game.

Pandya might benefit here as the batsman will feel they have to go after him.

prateik

Unless England throw it away, I think they are set for a 300+ score..

There was a little something for the seamers with the new ball. not sure it'll last for too long.
England didn't lose wickets.. They have set themselves up nicely.

AJ10

Don't know what match you guys are watching, this doesn't look like an easy 300 pitch at all to me. Especially against our bowling

England will do really really well to get 300.
My opinion was based on general condition of this pitch, Of course it doesn't mean quality bowlers can't bowl well on this pitch.

Zlatattack

The one day I start supporting India and your boys start playing rubbish.

60-0 cmon! We need some wickets.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Crazy not to review.