ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

AshRK

England should be really gutted if they don't win the WC with this squad. Not reaching the top 4 would be a even bigger sin.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yeah the short boundary here is evident. That last ball from Chahal would have been caught elsewhere. 350 is chaseable today.

Sanche7

Oh yeah, I take back my prediction of 320-350, I'd expect a score around 400

Sanche7

The good thing is that India have the firepower to chase 350+ if they get going. It's the perfect pitch for Pant if you ask me. India will need Rohit and Kohli to go big and Rahul, Pant, Dhoni and Hardik to score quick 40s and 50s

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Not a disaster from India's perspective to lose today. Knock the wildcard team of Pakistan out while already ensuring they won't meet Aus until the final. Eng or NZ will be a piece of pi** when India turn up seriously for the semi's.

Jagga7

Not a disaster from India's perspective to lose today. Knock the wildcard team of Pakistan out while already ensuring they won't meet Aus until the final. Eng or NZ will be a piece of pi** when India turn up seriously for the semi's.
:nono::nono::boring::boring::confused::confused::confused:

England are winning the WC.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
We’ll probably smash 400 today and against NZ then get all out for 150 in the semis when it comes down to it. Feels like something we’d do

Sanche7

Is that what you get when you freeze your piss and cut it into pieces

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Sachin is such a legend. Shame we don’t hear more from him although that might be because I don’t watch enough cricket.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Great knock Roy.

Has Jadeja been off the field? I know all teams do it but it's not right is it?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Sachin is such a legend. Shame we don’t hear more from him although that might be because I don’t watch enough cricket.
He's waxing lyrical about the 2011 win. Great to hear.

What a catch Jadeja, he should be in the team for his fielding alone. Now we'll see what we're made of.

Cloud7

I stand by what I said that Jadeja is the best fielder in the world and one of the best I’ve ever seen.