g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
There you go a breakthrough for India, will be an inevitable slow down from England now.

MDFC Manager

I stand by what I said that Jadeja is the best fielder in the world and one of the best I’ve ever seen.
I think you're right. It's not just his catching, he has the ability to consistently hit the stumps from the boundary.

mav_9me

Perhaps India have flattered to deceive. England can win the WC on this form.

It's happening.
Hahaha. You are no different from the fans asking can we get in the title race after the first few games of Solskjaer's reign.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
That's a problem. Hope he gets back on soon because I don't want to see Pant opening today.
Won’t he have to anyway? I thought you have to stay out of batting for the time you’ve been off the field? Or have I made that up?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hahaha. You are no different from the fans asking can we get in the title race after the first few games of Solskjaer's reign.
England are still third faves for this tournament and rightly so.

If we make the semis I think we are second favourites.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Won’t he have to anyway? I thought you have to stay out of batting for the time you’ve been off the field? Or have I made that up?
I think that is true, Roy after he got injured against WI could only come in at number 7 if he was to have a bat. He did pretty much miss the entire WI innings though.

kps88

I think it's if he's off the field for 30 minutes, then he cannot bat for 30 minutes from the point at which he returned to the field.

mav_9me

England are still third faves for this tournament and rightly so.

If we make the semis I think we are second favourites.
Sure. Don't disagree with what you said.

What he said was based on 20 overs, while going against the rest of the world cup so far.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Depends on the injury. External injuries don't have a penalty time, internal injuries do.

24.3 Penalty time not incurred

A nominated player’s absence will not incur Penalty time if,

24.3.1 he/she has suffered an external blow during the match and, as a result, has justifiably left the field or is unable to take the field.

24.3.2 in the opinion of the umpires, the player has been absent or has left the field for other wholly acceptable reasons, which shall not include illness or internal injury.

zing

Zingle balls
On field injury means no wait time. Can bat if ready.

I am not sure how on field injury is defined, but this one definitely would be.

AshRK

Good knock. It's funny how hussain, Vaughan and artherton are still moaning about his interview. Maybe they should thank him for whining as his wish was granted and they gave him a batting paradise.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Good knock. It's funny how hussain, Vaughan and artherton are still moaning about his interview. Maybe they should thank him for whining as his wish was granted and they gave him a batting paradise.
Vaughan is tiresome honestly, even if what he’s saying is right it still annoys me :lol:

AshRK

Vaughan is tiresome honestly, even if what he’s saying is right it still annoys me :lol:
I mean atleast be logical. By saying the interview was not needed. Hey if not for the interview you wouldn't have got this pitch so maybe Bairstow's interview did the work for England.

mav_9me

Can't see them getting anything less than 350.

Can't see India chasing more than 350.