ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Zlatattack

Next two wickets are important. Get them early and the disruption will cause panic. If they stick around we'll see a 350 score.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Manju saying rahul may not open innings if he doesnt come on in 3 mins.

Morgan gone

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Back come India. They've done really well sticking to their task after getting some treatment from the openers.

bleedred

Never had an opinion on bairstow but I feel after this fiasco he’s a bit egotistical. Any batsman would have been livid after getting out after a hundred like finch and sharma did.

But the way he walked out, it seemed to me like he was thinking, I did my part and now I am going to shove it up Vaughan’s face on Twitter!!!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Interesting we have sent Stokes out.

Suggests we don't think it's a 350+ pitch or it would be Buttler.

Sanche7

Pretty good comeback from India after being hit all over the park in the first 15.
From what little I've seen, there's nothing in this pitch for the bowlers, if the Indians bowlers have manged it extract anything, it's because of how well they bowled and not because the pitch has done anything

AJ10

Stupid batting by England, got a great start but didn't pick up many singles from 25th over and now just playing stupid shots on a pitch which isn't bowler friendly.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Shame Jadhav didn't take an Australian style catch or else Morgan's last two dismissals would have been identical.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Reminds me of an India Pak match with Ravi Sashtri and Ramiz Raja on the comms. One praising his team when the other blaming his team - 'that wasn't a great shot, it was just a poor ball'
:lol: To be fair there are times where both are true, the Morgan dismissal being one of them. He looked out of sorts all day, a bit like Roy did in the Pakistan game.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Root has killed the momentum of this England innings.